Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email on its way cheers

Comment

I got your screen dump and that is not a error!!!

When you visit TSF from a browser you will see a notification bar with a Facebook Button a Google + button and a Twitter button, unfortunately this does not display properly on the apps, to be honest there should be a option so I can disable the notification bars in the apps but there is not.

I will look into a fix for this today, but it is nothing to worry about, just ignore it for now, I think you can click the X on the right and get rid of it if you like.

Comment

Thanks wasn't sure if it was a error or not the red bar just looked like a problem
        Thnx

Comment

I think I found away round the image upload on the iPhone app, click the text of the last reply above where it says Quick Reply and then click reply at the bottom of the page, then you can upload images, see attached images which I have just uploaded using this method
          Attached Files

Comment

Help - Do not have permission to acces the page

The thumbnails above are in the wrong order it should be 1,3,2,4

The blue + is what you click to add a image.

If you have gone over your image storage limit then you will not be able to upload more images until you delete some from your attachments folder.

Comment

I'm getting this, too, no matter which browser I use on my mac...

Comment

Originally Posted by anjamagkekse View Post
                I'm getting this, too, no matter which browser I use on my mac...
                There are some sections as a new member you will not be bale to enter and you will get a permission error notice, your profile or others profiles, the Snooker items for sale section and private messaging are all section you will not be able to access just yet.

Comment

Ahh! Ok, thank you

Comment

Me too :-(
                    If you're ever in Norway - look me up here --> http://www.pizzeriagenerale.no/biljard-snooker/

Comment

Working...
                    X