Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required!!!

Hi,

I can't seem to access my profile or post any new threads. Says on both situations something about my account needs activating or maybe i dont have permissions.

Can anyone please help.

Thanks

You're a new member, like me, and have to wait until we've made sufficient posts before we're allowed to start new threads, and view others' profiles.

In the meantime you *can* access your own by going to the VERY top of the page and clicking on 'User Control Panel'.

Comment

SnkrRef

I have tried that but still says exactly the same cant access my own either.

Comment

this may be a function that you need at least 10 posts (not in Newbie and some other forums)
        there are many functions and features that are not activated until 10 posts and database update, so patience is the key

ps welcome to TSF

blimey, snooker refs are like buses? Not has any new ones on TSF for sometime and then two come along at once
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Oh right ok might have to try and get some posts up then.

Just that i have a Robin Cook 1pc maple to sell and thought that someone on here would appreciate it.

Comment

I am sure a RC cue will be well appreciated
            cannot wait to see pictures of it
            again adding attachments is a 10+post function, but you can always use photobucket (etc.) and copy the IMG code provided into the post to display the images
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I know this isn't the right place to put this but with not being able to post in normal forums I thought I would post it here.

I have a Robin Cook cue for sale.

Please see the ebay advert.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Robin-Cook...item2580fa6ee1

I am open to sensible offers

Comment

I have been trying to post on a couple of threads but when I do it says moderate as to authorise my post.

How can I get to ten posts if I cant post anything at all?

Comment

Working...
                X