Member list problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member list problems

I just wanted to look up a member's page to see when his last activity was.

He is early in the 'C's, so I went to the member list and clicked 'C', and it came up with a list, in reverse alphabetical order, of them, starting with Cyril and ending near chasmmi. The panel at the bottom said Page 1 of 2 (which obviously looks about right) but when I hit the button for the next page it gave me the second page of the 'W's!

Any ideas?

At one point our previous admin changed most of the links of the forum to be (I'm guessing) a bit more search engine friendly, unfortunately it didn't turn out quite right and the members list section is rather buggy as a result, so it's not just you. It'll need quite an effort to fix properly I think but Curtis might get around to it eventually.

I can't sort out the problem myself, but I can get you to the page you were looking for:
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/membe...me-pp_100.html

Fiddling with the address in the address bar will generally yield better results than trying to use the buttons on the page at the moment unfortunately.

Comment

Just to balance out the recent reports of glitches, I'm pleased to relate that the member list now appears completely fixed.

Comment

Working...
      X