Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with getting onto thesnookerforum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with getting onto thesnookerforum...

Anyone else experiencing difficulties getting onto here? Don't know whether it's problems with my browser (mozilla) or not but today I can only log on from my phone, last night the app was also not connecting me even with full signal...

For the record eveything else worked online and other apps, just connecting on here has been hit and miss...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
    Anyone else experiencing difficulties getting onto here? Don't know whether it's problems with my browser (mozilla) or not but today I can only log on from my phone, last night the app was also not connecting me even with full signal...

For the record eveything else worked online and other apps, just connecting on here has been hit and miss...
    I had some problem yesterday most of the evening and all night, only started letting me on this morning

Comment

I couldn't get on, on my phone all day yesterday (at work ), but at home on my laptop was fine

Comment

could not sign in last night and early this morning both pc and android but came on about 7am
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Could not get on Most of yesterday

Comment

Strange, glad I'm not alone, I did think there's been a lack of threads lately, hopefully the boss knows we're having problems...
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              Could not get on Most of yesterday
              I was having trouble too. My shortcut wouldn't connect. I tried to get to the TSF through Google too but that didn't work either. What did work was through my email, I followed the link to a post in the email. I then tried the ther two methods and both were still not working. Weird. Today all three methods worked.
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Last 3 days now I can access on computer at work but not at all with iPhone or iPad at home

Only TSF - all other websites are fine.

Comment

Could not get on my ipad at home...........fine on my laptop at work though .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I've been off for a couple of days. I tried Chrome, Explorer and on both Windows 7 & 8 but all I got for the 2 days was 'server not found'. I was told I had to 'clear my DNS cache' whatever that means and I don't know how to do it. Another suggestion was to try a new search engine like Firefox so I installed that this morning and got on fine.

I'll re-check the others shortly but none of them were working about 1/2hr ago. I had even tried my cellphone and got the same 'server not found message'.

Terry
                    Terry Davidson
                    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Everything is working fine on both computers now.

Terry
                      Terry Davidson
                      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I thought that the problem was with my browser, cleared my DNS cache but it didn't work out for me. I decided to change my internet provider and bought an internet signal booster at myamplifiers. I've never faced any problems with the internet since then.

Comment

Originally Posted by kyoshima View Post
                          I thought that the problem was with my browser, cleared my DNS cache but it didn't work out for me. I decided to change my internet provider and bought an internet signal booster at myamplifiers. I've never faced any problems with the internet since then.
                          The last post on this thread was in 2013
                          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                          X