wots it all mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wots it all mean?

hi all can someone please explain wot the icons down the left column mean? i know its probably obvious but questions are only easy if you know the answers! ha! ha!
    questions are only easy if you know the answers

Black and white.. Threads in which you have not posted in or have no new content since you last posted in them.

Gold and black... Threads which have new posts in them since you last viewed them.*

*There again it cold be since you last viewed them and if you have posted in them. I'm not sure myself.

Comment

Timo147,
      Ive been here a couple of months and still in the dark.
      When I saw 3 referrals under my name I thought I was for the chop, a few days ago I found out what reputation points were, theres still places I have not been on this site.
      I just go with the flow and enjoying it.
      Thanks wity Ive learnt something tonight as well.
      Still cant get a bloody smiley on my posts.

Comment

moondan, can help you with the smileys:
        after pressing 'qreply' go one step further and click 'go advanced' and new worlds will open up to you...

Comment

or press the "new reply"-button down the left of the thread as opposed to the "reply"-button down the right of the message

Marcel Proust had an haddock! If you're calling the author of 'A la recherche du temps perdu' a looney, I shall have to ask you to step outside!

Comment

Hi guys,

...........thanks for update on smileys, and icons, and new replys... great help, and great info...

Lol....xx
            sigpic

Comment

Snookersfun and miss Walker, let me say a belated thanks for your kind help, just came across your info.
              I did not get a lot done while the championships were on, so have had a lot to catch up on.
              I will follow your instruction with the smileys, my posts tend to be blunt and they are not intended to be that way and a smiley may soften their impact.
              I have been concerned about pressing the "go advanced" button because my computer skills are very limited and was not sure what I would find, or have to cope with.

Comment

Working...
              X