New banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New banner

I won't bitch about the new banner, though I do think three is a tad over the top (they now take up more than half the screen here!), but what is quite impractical is that when I receive pager messages, half the pager is hidden underneath the banner, including the name of the sender. I know I can access the pagers via other links, but that sort of renders them useless.
    Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Maija, you can drag the pager window just like any other window by clicking a mouse on it and moving... But I do agree, that is quite annoying.
    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness
      Maija, you can drag the pager window just like any other window by clicking a mouse on it and moving... But I do agree, that is quite annoying.
      No, I can't. Might be a Firefox thing, though.
      Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

hmm, maybe, though I think I could do it on FF too. Have to try when I'm at home (if anyone sends me a pager )

the bad thing, if you can't move the pager window is that you can't click to close it either.
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

i can click and move the pager window (using IE) from behind the banner.

dunno about FF

Comment

You're right! This newest one is annoying. Too much movement in it, plus it tries to 'linger' even between pages. The designer of this one should rethink advertising this way, might have the opposite effect rather.

Comment

Tryed both IE and FireFox. Could move the pager box in both cases ...
              Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
              http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

I have already noted this problem and we are working to resolve this asap.

Comment

btw ferret, opening the private message from popup notification window does not work in IE at all now, leads to 404 error message now (was invalid url message prior to that) - so I have to click cancel and go to the PM inbox instead. it was possible to open PM like that in FF though...
                  ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Working...
                  X