No announcement yet.

Subscribed to thread, but no email????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribed to thread, but no email????

Up untill this afternoon I got an email alert for every message on the threads I've subscribed to as normal, now I'm getting no emails when a new message is posted?
    Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Hotmail and Yahoo we always have problems with not so much the Yahoo.co.uk but the .com and other extensions.

The forum us sending out email as usual but you are the third person this week to notify me of this sort of thing happening, all I can say is talk to Hotmail and tell them that mail from TSF is not spam as they would be filtering it out.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      Hotmail and Yahoo we always have problems with not so much the Yahoo.co.uk but the .com and other extensions.

The forum us sending out email as usual but you are the third person this week to notify me of this sort of thing happening, all I can say is talk to Hotmail and tell them that mail from TSF is not spam as they would be filtering it out.
      Gotcha :snooker:
      Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Working...
      X