Gallery problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery problems

Has something gone wrong with the gallery? There seem to be none of the 'on-topic' snooker tournament/player categories and the pictures that had been in them seem to have disappeared.

And also it freezes on the upload page; I get to select the photos, upload them, name them, write the caption and then...nothing. For ages.
    Hope it gets solved.
    Thanks.
    And look at the time, not like there are too many people online at this ungodly hour.
    S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

Is there a temporary problem with adding comments to the photos or is the Christmas rum-tea rendering me temporarily blind?
      Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
      2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

And I can't add any pictures anymore ... the relevant menu items are gone
        Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
        http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

Sorry, looks like the gallery permissions hadn't been updated after the recent shuffling of user groups. It should be ok now.

Comment

Thank you Robert.
            Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman

Comment

Thanks Rob ... seems back to normal now.

Comment

How does one access the gallery when using the Default Style skin?

When using the TSF skin, there is a pink Gallery button near the top of the page, but I can't find a route in using the Default Style skin.
                "If anybody can knock these three balls in, this man can."
                David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

Originally Posted by davis_greatest View Post
                  How does one access the gallery when using the Default Style skin?

When using the TSF skin, there is a pink Gallery button near the top of the page, but I can't find a route in using the Default Style skin.
                  Sorry d_g, it appears there was no route (did there used to be or is it just my imagination?). I've added a link on the horizontal navbar now anyway.

Comment

Thanks Robert!

Edit - but the button doesn't seem to work, does it? I get:

"Not Found

The requested URL /board/gallery/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                    "

Last edited by davis_greatest; 8 February 2009, 06:16 PM. Reason: tried using the button!
                    David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

Oops - that's a howler.

Should work now

Comment

Thanks Robert - yes, it does

Comment

Majority of the pictures in the gallery just won't load. Is it only a temporary jinx caused by the changes planned for the forum?

Edit: I phrased this wrongly. The little thumbnails won't load, the pictures will after clicking at them.
                          Last edited by mushka; 11 March 2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Should all be working now.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                              Should all be working now.
                              Looks like it does. Thanks Ferret.

Comment

Working...
                              X