User Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Status

Hi Friends, I have a strange question here!

I see some people have changed their user status, I mean what is under their user name, most have either Junior Member, Member, Red, Yellow and so on to black, but some have changed it, how can you do that? I thought it was people who have made 1000 posts or more but people with a couple hundred have changed it too.

Thanks,

bongo

Good question. I thought the table should be cleared from red to black, before that was possible.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

You have to have posted 1000+ posts to get it, I could never do it before I got to 1000 but I dont know about the few without 1000+ posts who have done it???
      2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
        I thought it was people who have made 1000 posts or more but people with a couple hundred have changed it too.
        Thought so too. Who are those wit less than 1000, maybe they´re mods or admins. Don´t think that you can change it by yourself when you got <1000, at least I haven´t noticed anything
        ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

I tried to post one word per post, but it didn´t work out
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

mikewooldridge is one person I think who has changed it before 1000 posts.

Comment

Can any forum administrators/moderators help me here?

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
                Can any forum administrators/moderators help me here?
                Normally it comes with having 1000+ posts as others have said. Mods/admins can set our own too although I think we all have >1000 posts anyway.

The custom user title is linked with having increased PM space. I'd guess Mike probably needed increased space, ferret gave that to him and he got custom user titles as a bit of a bonus. Mike is the only person in that group with fewer than 1000 posts.

Comment

Originally Posted by Robert602 View Post
                  Normally it comes with having 1000+ posts as others have said. Mods/admins can set our own too although I think we all have >1000 posts anyway.

The custom user title is linked with having increased PM space. I'd guess Mike probably needed increased space, ferret gave that to him and he got custom user titles as a bit of a bonus. Mike is the only person in that group with fewer than 1000 posts.
                  Thank you for taking the time to answer my query, all is clear now!

Comment

Yeah Mike asked me for some more space so I gave it to him and the quickest way of doing it without too much hassle was to put him in the 1000+ group.

Comment

Working...
                    X