Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in trouble or what?

I keep getting this message:

Templeton Peck, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Have I been banned or is this a bug? I'd be grateful if a mod would clue me in if it's a case of the former.

Templeton, same for me but things maybe alright now.
    For a while couldnt access any page.

Comment

Ferret has been playing around with forum permissions . I got that for a while but it's fine now. Don't worry about it.
      只讓我們相戀 這一季的秋天, 飄落後才發現 這幸福的碎片。要我怎麼撿。

Comment

Ha, it's back to normal now. Ferret has announced he's going on a banning spree this evening so I did wonder...

Comment

Sorry people, I had to add a new usergroup to the forum for everybody who has over 10 posts!! (Part of the stopping the PM spamming) when I moved everybody over I forgot to give you all front page access

All should be working now, but if you get any more problems just PM or email me.

ferret

Comment

Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
            I keep getting this message:

Have I been banned or is this a bug? I'd be grateful if a mod would clue me in if it's a case of the former.

it would not be the same here if they banned you, keep your views coming as they are good to read from a person who was there and play the tour..

Comment

Working...
            X