Paul Hunter Classics 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    Ich hoffe auch, dass es hier bald ein Raning Event gibt - aber dazu muss es eben auch einen großen Sponsor geben und daran kann ich im Moment noch nicht glauben.
    Eurosport könnte sich doch mal aufraffen, haben die nicht auch die World Series teilweise mitgesponsort?

Ich hab da heute früh (ganz früh ) so einen Geistesblitz gehabt
    Wenn es Ronnie so gut in Deutschland gefällt und sich der Eventmanager ihn offensichtlich leisten kann, dann wäre es ja möglich, dass...

aber wie gesagt, nur mal so ein Gedanke am frühen Morgen.
    ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
      Eurosport könnte sich doch mal aufraffen, haben die nicht auch die World Series teilweise mitgesponsort?

Ich hab da heute früh (ganz früh ) so einen Geistesblitz gehabt
      Wenn es Ronnie so gut in Deutschland gefällt und sich der Eventmanager ihn offensichtlich leisten kann, dann wäre es ja möglich, dass...

aber wie gesagt, nur mal so ein Gedanke am frühen Morgen.
      Keine schlechte Idee, Eurosport mit ins Boot zu holen. Drücken wir mal die Daumen.
      Soweit ich weiß hat TC das Angebot der WSA bekommen, aus den PHC ein Ranking Event zu machen. Aber die Bedingungen, die da gestellt wurden, waren für TC nicht annehmbar (3 Jahre, komplette Vorfinanzierung, Nachweis, daß für den gesamten Zeitraum Sponsoren da sind usw.). Das Risiko ist einfach zu hoch. Eine Exhibition ist da "einfacher" zu organisieren. Auch wenn so große Namen wie Ronnie beteiligt sind.

Aber davon abgesehen freu ich mich schon auf Fürth. Natürlich hoffe ich, daß Ali auch mal kommt. Von all denen, die ich gern mal in Fürth erleben würde, fehlt nur noch er

Comment

Here´s the complete translation of the thread

Marshall: I´ll be there as I will have a semester break at that time
        Kathrin: Be honest, nothing could prevent you from coming to Fürth even if you wouldn´t have that break
        Marshall: nothing could prevent me, will you be there, too?
        Kathrin: We´ll see, 29 Euro for a trip throughout Germany is worth thinking about
        Marshall: Fürth is worth a trip, They have congenial tubes there.
        Kathrin: we have only one city bus where I live with a very friendly driver. If you want to see the panic in people´s eyes when he passes the café you should come here. They could wipe the dirt off the bus and still be able to drink their coffee. I know, totally off-topic but as we were just talking about the public transport…
        To come back to the main issue: I hope “soon” is really soon. We´ll see when first names will be announced.
        Marshall: I hope Ali will be announced because the chances will rise that you come to Fürth.
        Mushka: I know it´s a stupid question but where´s Fürth. A bigger town nearby? I couldn´t find it with google maps
        Marshall: No need to be ashamed. Fürth is close to Nürnberg in Franken, bottom part of Germany
        Mushka: Thanks Marshall, could find it now. Thought it was close to Dortmund.
        Marshall: Maybe you mixed it up with Hamm, that´s close to it.
        Mushka. I think it´s interesting that exhibitions take place in smaller cities. In the Czech Republic everything is in Prague. Can be a postive signal for Snooker in Germany that it takes place somewhere else everytime. I´m one of those thinking there will be a ranking event in Germany soon.
        Marshall: I hope so too but there has to be a big sponsor and I don´t see any right now. Hamm and Fürth are rather small cities but the World Series was in Berlin which is a little bigger though.
        Kathrin: eurosport could sponsor it. Haven´t they sponsored the WSS as well? I thought about the following this morning (very early in the morning): If Ronnie likes it that much in Germany and the organisers are obviously able to afford him then it could be possible that…
        But as I said, just a thought in the morning.
        Kyra: Let´s keep the fingers crossed for Eurosport to sponsor it. As much as I know TC got the offer from the WSA to turn the PHC in to a ranking event. But the conditions were not acceptable (3 years, complete financing in advance, proof of having sponsors for the entire 3 years etc.) The risk is just too high, it´s “easier” to organise an exhibition. Even though big names like Ronnie are involved. But beside that I´m looking forward to Fürth. Of course, I hope Ali will show up. He´s the missing one I´d like too see there.
        Last edited by Kathrin; 11 December 2008, 08:05 AM. Reason: spelling errors
        ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Thanks.
          Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
          http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

Your wish is my command
            ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Gret work. I am sure aua freendz from ze United Kingdomm are delighted and will enjoy ze interesting conzervashonn.

Comment

Warum nicht auf deutsch. Ich liebe eure geheimlichheiten zu lesen.
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Because Monique said we are rude and feels sidelined. We don't want this.

Oh, and "geheimlichheiten" sounds very lovely!

Comment

any news about this? I somehow can´t enter the site Shouldn´t tickets be on sale from January 11th?
                    ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

The site works, there is no ticket display though.

ps. its cr@p. when one clicks on PHC 2009, it displays the world series in berlin last july
                      Last edited by PaulTheSoave; 13 January 2009, 07:20 PM.

Comment

They are having problems with the change of the server. I'm afraid we have to wait til they solved this...

Comment

thanks, still some time left though, no need to worry
                          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

UPDATE

Players so far:

Shaun Murphy
                            Mark J. Williams
                            Ryan Day
                            Ken Doherty
                            Stuart Bingham
                            Joe Perry (who´ll be celebrating his birthday in Fürth)

Ticket prices all in Euro

Thursday:

free choice at table 3-6: 12,-
                            Category 1 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 15,-
                            Category 2 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 12,-
                            World Team Speed Qualifier: 10,-

Friday:

free choice at table 3-6: 17,-
                            Category 1 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 21,-
                            Category 2 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 17,-
                            Player´s Party: 50,-

Saturday:

free choice at table 3-6: 21,-
                            Category 1 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 32,-
                            Category 2 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 27,-
                            World Team Speed Final: 20,-

Sunday:

free choice at table 3-6: 32,-
                            Category 1 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 47,-
                            Category 2 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 40,-

4-Day-Ticket:

free choice at table 3-6: 75,-
                            Category 1 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 109,-
                            Category 2 - permanent seat at table 1 and 2: 89,-
                            VIP seat at table 1 and 2: 194,-

VIP-Tickets include best seats, access to the VIP-Lounge, Tickets to the World team Speed Cup and the Player´s Party

Tickets will go on sale on Friday 13th february, hopefully not a bad omen! You have to re-register as they have a new onlineshop
                            ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Fürth/PHC is worth a trip
                              IF someone wants to search-just use viamichelin.de
                              You get to the latest news here:
                              http://www.snookerstars.de/cms/htdoc...php?storyid=44
                              IF some is short of money-there is a beautiful camping-place nearby-10km away Can post adress if necessary
                              But there are only a few players announced yet-shall wait a bit further on.
                              IF someone would tell Ronnie he could drive his car with full speed on highways in Germany-he might consider to go there

Comment

Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post

Tickets will go on sale on Friday 13th february, hopefully not a bad omen! You have to re-register as they have a new onlineshop
                                do you know if they accept credit cards or paypal now or is it still bank transfer only

Comment

Working...
                                X