No announcement yet.

The future of Billiards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could comment from experience about that!
    I've recently taken up billiards and it's a fascinating game. Highest break of 26 which I am rather proud of.
    I love some of the language - Long Jennys, Losing Hazards.
    I've put up a notice in our local snooker hall asking if anyone is interested in a competition. I await responses!

Comment

I have only just read this thread. I think the problem is it just isn't a spectator sport. I know the enthusiasts here will disagree with me but I doubt most TV viewers would watch for more than a couple of minutes.

Originally Posted by cocked hat View Post
      It's been a long time since I've got my billy balls out, but I remember the game as being far harder than snooker and only the very best club players could manage the odd break.It would be good to see a televised competition to see how well todays pro's compete.
      王可

Comment

We are at the end of our snooker season and cannot wait for January 2014 to arrive for our billiard season to begin. I enjoy the use of my imagination of finding ways of scoring points. As I said in an early post I'm not the best player but thoroughly enjoy playing and watching billiards.

Comment

Working...
        X