Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MacMorran, the "forgotten" cue manufacturer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the picture of George V at the booth Andrew is in the background in the booth

Comment

Originally Posted by Brumas View Post
      Yes, Graham. I have Andrew’s sample cues.
      Finally, after more than 20 years I have found them! Thank you so much. I have been collecting for over 40 years and could not understand why most of the 'advanced' collectors stated that Peradon made all of the Walter Lindrum cues. The weight stamp did not match Peradon and the cues had 'Morecues' stickers on them. It was not until Mike Fearnley sent me a copy of the MacMorran catalogue and told me the true story. Please let me know if you ever want to sell the samples, they would be a wonderful addition to my MacMorran collection. As my initial post indicates., MacMorran was the forgotten cue manufacturer. But no more! Cheers, Graham, machines@macval.com.au
      Last edited by bongo7777; 5 January 2024, 04:30 AM.

Comment

What a fantastic thread, loved learning about this, thanks!
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo7777 View Post

Finally, after more than 20 years I have found them! Thank you so much. I have been collecting for over 40 years and could not understand why most of the 'advanced' collectors stated that Peradon made all of the Walter Lindrum cues. The weight stamp did not match Peradon and the cues had 'Morecues' stickers on them. It was not until Mike Fearnley sent me a copy of the MacMorran catalogue and told me the true story. Please let me know if you ever want to sell the samples, they would be a wonderful addition to my MacMorran collection. As my initial post indicates., MacMorran was the forgotten cue manufacturer. But no more! Cheers, Graham, machines@macval.com.au
          Do you have an electronic copy of the catalogue that you are happy to share?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I do have a copy but, probably too large to list here. If you send me your email address I can try and get it to you.

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo7777 View Post
              I do have a copy but, probably too large to list here. If you send me your email address I can try and get it to you.

of course I did not mean via TSF

email sent

many thanks
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X