This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry all

Hi, apologies to all I was communicating with. I got my PM privileges removed. some drunken remark about the new sales people. No sure if I'll put the cues on the new site, all in dollars and no postage stuff unless you specify in the write up. Need to sell the cues so I'll try it.
    Steve.

Don't think I will bother buying off panjo, all in dollars. I will just contact the seller directly, if they trust worthy.
    If I don't know them I wont bother methinks.

Comment

Same here, usually things change and it's for the better, but I'm struggling on this one.

Comment

Originally Posted by step77 View Post
        Hi, apologies to all I was communicating with. I got my PM privileges removed. some drunken remark about the new sales people. No sure if I'll put the cues on the new site, all in dollars and no postage stuff unless you specify in the write up. Need to sell the cues so I'll try it.
        Steve.
        Hi mate, what do you have for sale?

Cheers
        Clint

Comment

And let me remind you all that private sales are not permitted on the forum and if anybody is caught like step77 was your PM privileges will be removed.

The rules are in place for a reason and as you all would of been notified about the conversion to US dollars is only for 4-6 weeks while Panjo improve the system for non-USA residents.

List your cues either with Panjo or post your listing on eBay and post the link to your listing, anybody caught privately selling cues will have their PM privileges removed, if caught a second time by say posting their eMail address a permanent ban will be imposed.

Comment

Working...
          X