No announcement yet.

Dumbuck challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder he doesn't get many money games! To beat Mark Boyle 20/8 is some going by anyone's standards, let's see how Jack Whelan gets on today.

Comment

12 pm plate final
      Jordan shepherd v Marc farnsworth

2:30 pm main event final ( race to
      Jack whelan v Mick hill

Comment

12 pm plate final

2:30 pm main event final ( race to 23 )
        Jack whelan v Mick hill

I will go for sheps and whelan both to win . Mick is different class but so has jack been this weekend should make for one of the best matches in pool I've seen hopefully!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Jgra View Post
          12 pm plate final

2:30 pm main event final ( race to 23 )
          Jack whelan v Mick

I will go for sheps and whelan both to win . Mick is different class but so has jack been this weekend should make for one of the best matches in pool I've seen hopefully!!
          Agree with Jordan beating Farnsworth but Hill beats Whelan 23/18 if he carries his form into today's match. Will be good to watch whatever the result ��

Comment

Mick Hill will win comfortably i think. They played each other the other month at 147 sports bar in a blackball comp and destroyed him 8 - 0

Comment

Originally Posted by Gary Hall View Post
              Mick Hill will win comfortably i think. They played each other the other month at 147 sports bar in a blackball comp and destroyed him 8 - 0
              I saw that match as well.The man against the up and comer and it showed.Jack is very,very good but it will be the same result.He will win a few more frames though

Comment

More than likely with it being over longer race.

Can anyone get link working for this today, was suppose to start at 12 but just keeps saying log in on the page

Comment

Before match which is being shown now between Mick Hill and Mark Boyle, camera was on Jordan Shepards match. Jordan Shepard picked white out of pocket, when he went in off. In World Rules the opponent can claim game for doing that. Is that a rule in blackball as well?
                  I believe the rule is written something like this...

retrieving the ball from a pocket, seeking to gain advantage.

Now, I don't see 99% of the time this happens, as somebody wishing to gain an advantage, more likely saving the cue ball travelling around the mechanism, so I would not give the frame away.

I remember about 20 years ago and one of my County colleagues played a twit of a shot and saved the cue ball going in and launched it at the pack. No back in those days the rule did not exist and for the life of me I'm sure that there was no rule to award the frame to the opponent, so it was a rerack!

The next years agm brought the rule in.

Comment

Anyone know results from today's plate and main finals?

Comment

Anyone know results from today's plate and main finals?
                      Don't know the plate result but Hill beat Whelan 23/20

Comment

Closer score than I thought it was gonna be. Shame stream was down all day, wanted to watch it

Comment

Closer score than I thought it was gonna be. Shame stream was down all day, wanted to watch it
                          I had guessed 23/18 to Hill so not far out- I was out all day but know people that watched it no one said the stream was down
                          Last edited by Rob153; 6 December 2015, 10:13 PM.

Comment

It wasn't Down plus I've heard of no complaints from the other Ppv customers !

Comment

Must of just been me then haha

Comment

Working...
                              X