Commentator, 9 ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentator, 9 ball

Help me out guys it's driving me nuts! Who's the commentator from sky sports that did 9ball? I think he was welsh and he's hilarious!?!?
    Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Propably Sid Waddell

"He's as happy as a pinguin in a microwave!"

Comment

Brilliant cheers! All the talk of commentators today, he is the master! lol
      Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Sid Wadell is a geordie! He does the darts for Sky so i'm not sure if he does the pool aswel. Yeh he's a legend! Some of his one liners are brilliant

Comment

Originally Posted by imy147 View Post
          Sid Wadell is a geordie! He does the darts for Sky so i'm not sure if he does the pool aswel. Yeh he's a legend! Some of his one liners are brilliant
          He did pool for years too, the world 9 ball and the mosconi cup, he was excellent!

Comment

Originally Posted by LWB View Post
            Help me out guys it's driving me nuts! Who's the commentator from sky sports that did 9ball? I think he was welsh and he's hilarious!?!?
            theres a world of difference between a Welsh accent and a geordie accent lol...

but yes Sid Waddell has done the pool far ages along with canadian Jim Wych a former profesional Snooker Player.............

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
              theres a world of difference between a Welsh accent and a geordie accent lol...

but yes Sid Waddell has done the pool far ages along with canadian Jim Wych a former profesional Snooker Player.............
              Yes you're right my bad lol, and that's from a guy that had a Welsh girlfriend for 3 years too, how embarassing lol. But anyway the guy was magic

Comment

'In the lipstick!'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Waddell

check the quotes, some good ones in there. the one about lazarus had me laughing uncontrollably.
                Last edited by mattyuk; 31 May 2008, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X