Gary Lineker and the BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Lineker and the BBC

Watched MOTD last night for the first time in three years, quite refreshing without all the bollocks usually spewed out by the so called 'pundits' who are simply telling us that football isn't a cheats paradise, we could see it for ourselves and make up our own minds. Never a penalty, how can someones hand be offside ? took the hit rather than jump the tackle, on 50 grand a week and couldn't hit an open goal etc etc.
    But I digress, I support Gary 100% and all those on the MOTD team who stood by him gave us all a lesson in the power of the people and what can be acheived. I wish someone on the BBC news team would take the lead and actually tell the truth about the conflict in ukraine rather than toe the party line handed down from BBC chairman Richard Sharp, a Boris Johnson appointee who was involved in securing an 800,000 pound loan for the bumbling little liar.
    Why ITV and the rest of the mainstream media do the same is beyond reproach, the same goes for our union leaders who keep quiet as to the real reasons for the shocking rise in the cost of living and simply spout the usual 'pay and conditions for our members' rhetoric without getting together and calling for a general strike until support for the fascist regime in ukraine is stopped, the dissolution of NATO and peace with all countries that aren't the USA until they (the USA) see the light and stop their never ending wars on peaceful peoples who simply want to get on and raise their families in a nation that's allowed to trade fairly.

The people that come to the UK in small boats are escaping countries that have been raped of their natural resources by the western NATO allies and their business corporations, leaving them destitute with nothing left to stay at home for. They are not our enemies.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair
Working...
X