Germany vs Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany vs Argentina

What should we expect> flamboyance or pragmatism?....
    Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
    Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

I find Germany more flamboyant in this tournament than Spain.
    Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
    2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

What a huge whitewash!!....
      Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
      Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Rock solid defense, outstanding counterattack and clinical finishing. A sublime performance by the Germans but especially Schweinsteiger and Podolski.

And it looks like Mirlosav Klose is about to be the best World Cup scorer ever, he's only 1 goal behind the brazilian Ronaldo!

Comment

Yes, tremendous stuff again from Germany.

I can't say I'm too disappointed that South America is left with no realistic chance of winning the WC now, even though they still have two teams left.

If Germany meets Spain in the SF, it should be a brilliant match.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mignon View Post
            What a huge whitewash!!....
            Worse than England's..
            Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman

Comment

What a whitewash. Tschüss Maradona. Looking forward to the semi with Spain, who -with much luck- beat the Paraguay team. My only concern is Mueller being taken out by two yellows (it wasn't really a foul), since he is besides Schweinsteiger our best man
              Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Originally Posted by miscuehamburg View Post
                My only concern is Mueller being taken out by two yellows (it wasn't really a foul), since he is besides Schweinsteiger our best man
                Look at it the other way.
                Spain has Villa and .. Villa.

Comment

Originally Posted by mushka View Post
                  Look at it the other way.
                  Spain has Villa and .. Villa.
                  Revanche! They beat us in the Euro 08 final. But the way they've performed so far they may be a spent force (I hope so)
                  Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Working...
                  X