Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Henry Cooper...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R.I.P Henry Cooper...

    Another great british sportsman gone then...

    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20110501...s-b5b5cc4.html


    RIP Sir Henry Cooper......
    Last edited by cally; 1st May 2011, 11:51 PM.

  • #2
    So Sad , RIP Henry

    Comment


    • #3
      ...RIP Henry...

      Comment


      • #4
        RIP HENRY a true legend and gent todays Sports So-called stars could learn alot from him ..

        Comment


        • #5
          A great sportsman, and a gentleman. R.I.P. our 'Enery.
          He was as popular as he was for a reason. Over hulton's finest is right ... I sometimes wonder if some of the big sporting stars of today know what humility means.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cantpotforshíte View Post
            A great sportsman, and a gentleman. R.I.P. our 'Enery.
            He was as popular as he was for a reason. Over hulton's finest is right ... I sometimes wonder if some of the big sporting stars of today know what humility means.
            Agreed......

            A great fighter and a great sportsman in every respect not to mention that famous punch that put a young Cassius Clay on the deck.

            RIP Henry

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CueAntW147 View Post
              Agreed......

              A great fighter and a great sportsman in every respect not to mention that famous punch that put a young Cassius Clay on the deck.

              RIP Henry
              A great punch it was too, Ali's corner weren't dull there were they eh. ripped glove, uh.

              Talk about saved by the bell too hey...

              A great man. RIP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMx41yZMeNA

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cally View Post
                A great punch it was too, Ali's corner weren't dull there were they eh. ripped glove, uh.

                Talk about saved by the bell too hey...

                A great man. RIP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMx41yZMeNA
                Quite right Ali was very lucky in many ways the fact that it came at the end of the round helped to save him, because one things for sure Cooper had the power with his famous left hook, he had proved that many times.

                Comment

                Working...
                X