X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Obligation?

"Last Activity: October 22nd, 2006"
    Does anyone know?

I was wondering myself. He wasn't even checking in for his birthday.

Comment

Maybe he is without the internet?
      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Still not back??
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

well, thats the case with the net. members can disappear all of a sudden and no one knows whats happened.

i guess he found a girlfriend.

Comment

didnt he disappear after an argument with another board member?

Comment

Originally Posted by chasmmi
              didnt he disappear after an argument with another board member?
              That's my understanding yes. He's certainly welcome back, I'd hope he and this other member can put their differences behind them after this length of time.

Comment

Maybe on the beeb board. I have just dug into the archive on this forum and he seemed to be a happy chappy on his last dozen posts. Unless Mayhem happened in the chatroom.

I stick with the girlfriend.

Comment

I think that should be problem's with Internet,isn't it??
                  2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                  2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Working...
                  X