Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 days to the Eurovision Song Contest....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it really made my day mate. The picture it created in my head was amazing. And if i find a good example of the hat, I'll let you know and if you haven't found one yet then I'll get it and send it to you. Yesterday was a sad day and your thread turned it right around. Thanks.
    :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
      Well, it really made my day mate. The picture it created in my head was amazing. And if i find a good example of the hat, I'll let you know and if you haven't found one yet then I'll get it and send it to you. Yesterday was a sad day and your thread turned it right around. Thanks.
      Don't go through any trouble. I'm sure they're dime a dozen from souvenir shops in London. I'll get into town one weekend and do some shopping. I've just ordered a 5-foot by 3-foot Union Jack flag from Amazon too. 18th May 2013 is now in my diary.

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
        Don't go through any trouble. I'm sure they're dime a dozen from souvenir shops in London. I'll get into town one weekend and do some shopping. I've just ordered a 5-foot by 3-foot Union Jack flag from Amazon too. 18th May 2013 is now in my diary.
        You're really pretty stoaked on this eh! You're bound to get the hats on amazon too, surprised you couldn't get like a super saver deal like, ' buy the hat n the flag and we'll chuck in some union jack balloons and gie ye free delivery tae'..... Im putting in my diary too, so i can read the next 'euro posts'....

I want photos too
        :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
          You're really pretty stoaked on this eh! You're bound to get the hats on amazon too, surprised you couldn't get like a super saver deal like, ' buy the hat n the flag and we'll chuck in some union jack balloons and gie ye free delivery tae'..... Im putting in my diary too, so i can read the next 'euro posts'....

I want photos too
          It's not for a while, but the whole debacle with having to retrieve last year's scorecards has got me thinking of it again. Get some booze in for it next year, and a couple of mates who won't take it seriously. Trust me, most fun you'll have all year.

Comment

It all kicks off this Saturday.

Comment

Only really sick and sad people watch this load of tripe .

Comment

Hey, that's me!

Comment

Brilliant the image i now have of you snookerfan is alarming sitting with union jack pants on your head I think i seen the uk song on the Graham Norton show, it was truly awful to say the least...
                  Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                    Brilliant the image i now have of you snookerfan is alarming sitting with union jack pants on your head I think i seen the uk song on the Graham Norton show, it was truly awful to say the least...
                    Yeah. The Engelbert one last year weren't up to much neither. Why bother getting legendary singers in if you're going to give them duff songs?

All the songs were duff last year? They used to be comically naff, with strippers and breakdancing grannies. Now people are entering serious songs. What's up with that? It was only Jedward (representing Ireland) who provided humerous crapness last year.

Comment

Working...
                    X