Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeadyla
    replied
    It always pours, doesn't it? Not gonna suggest anything because I'm known for my bad luck as well, so I'll stand aside and hope it picks up for you .

Leave a comment:

• Particle Physics
    replied
    Lovely of the police to help out a stranded driver, nice one. Looking for a) some incident points, and b) a juicy fine where they?

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Not good Neil.......think you've had your fair share of bad luck...........go and buy a lottery ticket mate .

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    replied
    Just recovering from all this mayhem and someone goes and runs into my car last night , unbelieveable .

Leave a comment:

• spike007
    replied
    What a day

You were probably due a 140 break if you had made it to the club

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestJunior
    replied
    I become fuming when I miss the bus, if I had your day I would have stuck a gun in my mouth I think :P

Leave a comment:

• buddfridgeman
    replied
    One hell of a day, the only thing to take from this is it will entertain your grand kids one day , and you will prob have a laugh about it too , that said its all a bit raw right now...where has all the good will and common sense gone ?. jobs worth.

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    replied
    Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
    hey neil, do you want to buy a cue

i had a **** day to if it makes you fell better

chin up !
    I cant afford a tip at the moment muck , lol

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    an i thought every day was like that lol

Leave a comment:

• crispian jones
    replied
    hey neil, do you want to buy a cue

i had a **** day to if it makes you fell better

chin up !

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    replied
    Thanks muck , apologies to Jim sort it by the weekend .

Leave a comment:

• grimreaper
    replied
    Geez mate i would not wish your crappy day on anyone well mabey on some hope things pick up for you.

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    replied
    Cheers muck , as you can see i couldnt sleep a wink last night .

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Bloody Hell Neil !

What a nightmare .....always worries me that . As i drive a few different company cars and the Wife's as well . You not got a sticker inside the petrol cover cap ? It's so easy done though .
    I see the boys' in blue were as helpful as ever !

I'm sure you have a couple of cues to sell to re-coup your losses

Good luck mate .....keep your chin up .

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    started a topic What a day

What a day

Just thought i,d share a nightmare of a day i had yesterday , here goes driving my car on the way to snooker and broke down in a village called Dinas , so went to phone RAC n my battery on mobile was virtually dead , nearest phone bow was half a mile away in Porth . Took a stroll down to porth phoned the mrs n asked her to phone the RAC , walked back to the car tried n it started , i thought great end of nightmare .
    Drove a mile further and car stalls again right in the middle of a busy street , goes into shops asking for a payphone , no such luck , two women come to my rescue and pushed the car in the nearest space .
    Left hazzards on in car and caught bus to explain to RAC what had happened , mrs said RAC had phoned and they were in Dinas Powys as thats where they thought i was ( omg ) . Turns out i put petrol in instead of diesel

Phoned RAC explained that the car was now in Williamstown so they arranged a new call out , catches next bus back only to find a Kojak on the scene , asked whats up and he said the car was causing an obstruction so he called a recovery unit to pick it up . I explained the circumstances to Kojak but he wer,nt having none of it , even thought the RAC were on the scene , he was adament it get towed away .

Smoke coming out of my ears i had to catch a few busses to pick the kids up from school , waiting for the bus i had a phone call as i managed to charge the phone a little earlier on , it was the mrs , Hello Neil they have clamped your car , i said no its been taken into storage , then she explains that the car i had for sale outside the house which has just ran out of tax has been clamped .

So i,m sitting here Today having to find £460 to get my cars back and feeling suicidal .

WHAT A FU~~~~~ day .
Working...
X