X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Deejay

Deejay! Have a good day mate, its my 21st next thursday

Cheers Mate I will.. You doing owt for your birthday ?
    I'm not against women.... Just not against them often enough...

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Happy birthday Deejay, the first members birthday on the forums. Have a nice time, dont get too drunk!!

Comment

Thanks everyone, I had a great time as I went out Friday and Saturday (didnt finish drinking till 4am Sunday morning which explains why I was asleep most of yesterday )

Still a bit fuzzy, can't play snooker just yet as id probably see 2 cues, but maybe thats bad eyesight

DeeJ

Comment

Fuzzy? You need a hang over cure, hair of a dog if you will. May I suggest a warm Dikens Cider. LOL
            Just joking. If you want a good laugh...download Dikens Cider by Bob & Tom.

Can anyone agree with me that.... at a certain stage of drunkeness, your game gets better? But once you have that one beer too many, hitting the ball at all becomes impossible. And there's a fine line between the two.
            Or is this just a figment of my imagination that is floating in alcohol?

Originally Posted by Deejay
            Thanks everyone, I had a great time as I went out Friday and Saturday (didnt finish drinking till 4am Sunday morning which explains why I was asleep most of yesterday )

Still a bit fuzzy, can't play snooker just yet as id probably see 2 cues, but maybe thats bad eyesight

DeeJ

Comment

Originally Posted by Deejay
              Cheers Mate I will.. You doing owt for your birthday ?
              I'm going out on the lash in Sheffield on Wednesday night, then going home to my parents house for the weekend whenever I sober up on the Thursday Find the most drunk person in Leadmill and it'll be me!

Comment

Originally Posted by snazzydevil
                Can anyone agree with me that.... at a certain stage of drunkeness, your game gets better? But once you have that one beer too many, hitting the ball at all becomes impossible. And there's a fine line between the two.
                Or is this just a figment of my imagination that is floating in alcohol?
                My game gets better after smelling alcohol, after many I eye one ball up but when I got pot I can't pick from the 5 or 6 that I see in front of me.. Double vision on the white as well

Comment

When i'm comfortably numb....i can't miss.
                  When i'm sloshed....i can't keep the balls on the table. I don't see double-vision though, the balls just start moving and merging into one another.

Comment

Could start a trend off there mate, Rainbow coloured snooker balls

Comment

HEY!! thats a brilliant idea actually!
                      Have you ever seen the Beautiful Balls made by Elephant Balls? They look awesome. But I don't know just how well they play, but i've seen them being used on tv for world 9ball champshp.
                      A set of snooker balls made in the same kind of theme could even be good for the game. The plain solid colours of the balls in use now kind of give it a sterile look. Some pretty balls that play well would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X