No announcement yet.

The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you got to sell the fight - could get Haye that would be a big bad dangerous fight - or - Lets go champ lets go champ - get that guy what's his name - he's marketable

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      Well you got to sell the fight - could get Haye that would be a big bad dangerous fight - or - Lets go champ lets go champ - get that guy what's his name - he's marketable
      Jon Voight would do just as well as Cornish did tbh but Haye's retired now despite what he says, they can stick him in with well known puddings or they can step him up with lesser known fighters who can help him improve.
      These boxing promoters should watch the UFC and they'd see real match ups,none of this pussyfooting around like we get fed by boxing
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Cornish was always a pathetic choice of opponent. Whyte I have no problem with - he's at the same level as Joshua and has a win over him in the amateurs, so if Joshua blows him away, fair enough.

Comment

• Anyway holy moly Batman - are we taking Tyson Fury lightly or is he going to beat kilch - or is he really a joker

Comment

• Byrom, the amount of showmanship Fury puts on is making me believe he might win. I can't see why somebody would set themselves up for such a massive fall?!

I'm not a Fury fan and hope Klitschko wins but have to admit Fury's press conferences make for unbelievable entertainment.
            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• Tyson Fury won't beat Klitschko, I can assure you.

Comment

• Fury needs to sell the fight because Wlad makes Trigger look charismatic, it would be great if Tyson could beat the jab and grab brother but I'm not sure he'll get up if he gets caught

Wibble

Comment

• Wont be Fury, Klitschko just pulled out of their fight!

Comment

• Haye twice and now Wlad, he's got them running scared

Wibble

Comment

• Yeah shocked by that -Holy camolli as Batman might say - the papers say its a minor injury to his calf but might stop him training. I can see why he pulled out but seems to happen to Fury's opponents a lot Chisora cancelled once Haye now Kitch.

They should just give him the belt really - feel for the bloke. Might not be avoiding him - might just be habit - how many of us pretend we are not in when the travellers knock on the door to cut the conifers or tarmac the drive?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        Yeah shocked by that -Holy camolli as Batman might say - the papers say its a minor injury to his calf but might stop him training. I can see why he pulled out but seems to happen to Fury's opponents a lot Chisora cancelled once Haye now Kitch.

They should just give him the belt really - feel for the bloke. Might not be avoiding him - might just be habit - how many of us pretend we are not in when the travellers knock on the door to cut the conifers or tarmac the drive?
                        They should give him a caravan for his ma

Wibble

Comment

• Ok guys couple of things could de-rail my prediction that Antony Joshua will be the next British Heavyweight Champion of the Worrrrrrld !!!

One is this nutter head - butting the fruit and the other is David Haye coming out of retirement and putting himself in the picture again or the final scenario Dillian White will beat AJ.

out of all them things I think it most likely that David Haye will get a shot at Detonay Wilder and will KO him what do you guys think ?

Fury got any chance of beating Klitch?
                          Can D White repeat his am win over AJ on the big stage?

Comment

• Deluded as it may sound but I really fancy Fury to give him loads of problems on Sat, Fury stoppage 9-10 rounds. Massive admirer of Haye beats both Wilder and Fury all day long if he can stay injury free. My two pence worth ��

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                              Deluded as it may sound but I really fancy Fury to give him loads of problems on Sat, Fury stoppage 9-10 rounds. Massive admirer of Haye beats both Wilder and Fury all day long if he can stay injury free. My two pence worth ��

Well i'm with you on David Haye but seriously Fury to beat Klitch by k-o?? He's a combination switch hitter - the best power punch he ever threw was against himself.

Comment

• Lol that was funny up against the ropes and nearly knocked himself out! Dunno just got that feeling that Fury gonna find that once in a lifetime punch and Spark him.......

Just think Fury's got a completey different game plan to this fight
                                Last edited by Rob153; 24 November 2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X