Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which professional players smoke?

Except king Stevens lee mjw Maguire

I saw some at Welsh; Dunn and I think I saw Gould; does Jimmy White still smoke?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

How about judd Neil and Selby?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonathanhk View Post
        How about judd Neil and Selby?
        very doubtful on all three
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I remember as a kid seeing all the snooker players smoking on TV - it nearly seemed to be compulsory.

I haven't been at a tournament in a while but have seen Ronnie O'Sullivan, Matthew Stevens, Stephen Lee, Mark Davis, Mark King, Alan McManus smoking. Don't know about the younger ones though.

I had my first cigarette with my mate when we at the local snooker club when I was 14 or 15 back in the day before smoking was banned inside

Comment

I think Jimmy White smokes those electric things now.
            Box the chimp.

Comment

Just reviving this thread as I just heard the interview with Dave Gilbert saying he quit smoking 3 weeks ago. I wasn't aware he smoked and wondered how pro players today can smoke during these long matches. I guess being a lifetime non smoker myself, I'm very blinkered and I wonder now who still smokes on the tour and how that must affect them.
              Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Ronnie used to smoke but mainly that was the weed .

Comment

Having a smoke every few hours during mid session intervals is probably enough and the hardest will be the long haul flights. My biggest regret is starting smoking at a young age but gave up about 15 years ago. With the price of them now I don't know how people can even afford to smoke. I assume the players who smoke have to go outside to light up in UK venues because of the smoking ban.
                  www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Brecel is smoking right now.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                    X