Greatest fights of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of my all time
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XDgnqfepRfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

2 birds fighting at Cheers nightclub in Wimbledon many moons ago.......the cigarette machine got pulled off the wall during the fight !!!!!
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        He must mean the thrilla in Manilla - Frasier v ali 3
        Before my time this one mate
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          2 birds fighting at Cheers nightclub in Wimbledon many moons ago.......the cigarette machine got pulled off the wall during the fight !!!!!
          Martina Navratilova and Chrissy Evert?

Wibble

Comment

is anyone staying up doing an all nighter to watch the fight by the way?

Comment

Greatest fights of all time

I am, working nights so no choice
              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                one of my all time
                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XDgnqfepRfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Strange i had you down as more of a Charlie Chaplin fan

Wibble

Comment

is anyone staying up doing an all nighter to watch the fight by the way?
                  I'll be working until 2.30am mate and then home to watch it, can't miss this

Wibble

Comment

I remember the lads staying up all night all happy n merry - pizza and snakes all went down a treat and we stayed up drinking to watch the Tyson - Bruno Fight about ten minutes before it starts everyone's asleep.

Comment

I remember the lads staying up all night all happy n merry - pizza and snakes all went down a treat and we stayed up drinking to watch the Tyson - Bruno Fight about ten minutes before it starts everyone's asleep.
                      I was at a friends to watch Lewis/Tyson and heard the fight had been cancelled so went home to bed at 3.30am only to find out the fight went ahead,wasn't very happy

Wibble

Comment

All these modern fighters are just cream puffs if you want to see a real brutal fight watch the following on u tube JACK DEMPSEY VS JESS WILLARD It still goes down as the worst beating in boxing history ok it was 1919 and could not happen in modern times.

Comment

Hi - I love snooker like everyone on here but my other favourite sport is boxing as some of you already know.

The fight between the Pac man and the Money is coming up - maybe a few years overdue. I hope its a great fight and really cant wait - so in the meantime I thought I would put some of the greatest fights and fighters of all time on here see if you agree.

feel free to post your own and comment - I don't really have a favourite but these are some of the best I ever watched.

Enjoy.
                          If you want to see a real fight maybe the most brutal in boxing history watch JACK DEMPSEY VS JESS WILLARD ON U TUBE Ok its 1919 doubt if the same thing could happen in modern times

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
                            All these modern fighters are just cream puffs if you want to see a real brutal fight watch the following on u tube JACK DEMPSEY VS JESS WILLARD It still goes down as the worst beating in boxing history ok it was 1919 and could not happen in modern times.
                            You want proper brutal then it's not Jack Dempsey it's unlicensed with the likes of pretty boy shaw, Lenny McLean etc.

Comment

Comment

I loved Lenny - what a fierce guy - did his best work with bare knuckles but had a few fights with gloves on too - but some naughty stuff soon brought the animal instincts back out

Watch what happens after the naughty head butt here -

Comment

Working...
                                X