Snooker room / garden room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
    Pleased to see you thought to install power under the table.

I think that that table looks so much better than something sprayed with gold paint.

Now get some hours play and practice done.
    Couldn't agree more Philip, for me that's exactly how a snooker table looks it best.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Looks fantastic this, have you had an intercom system fitted so you can buzz the main house to bring your drinks order :snooker:

Comment

No intercom as yet but you never know. Blackout blinds fitted soon then hopefully a nice full size wall mural of the crucible. Thinking of someone lifting the trophy with the audience in the background.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
          No intercom as yet but you never know. Blackout blinds fitted soon then hopefully a nice full size wall mural of the crucible. Thinking of someone lifting the trophy with the audience in the background.
          Intercom will save valuable playing time, just buzz the drinks order through......sure your good lady will love that......lol

Yes will look great with some nice stuff on the walls, not to mention a nice cue rack with some lovely cues in it !

Comment

Has to be Alex crying man

Comment

Dunno what to go for. Someone suggested hendry lifting the trophy.

Comment

Looks really nice dream come true eh.
                When you turning pro?

Comment

Ha ha never just for fun. It's for me my dad and a couple of friends I play snooker with.

Comment

Won't that be very distracting?
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Tommykiid View Post
                      Has to be Alex crying man
                      i agree it would have to be Alex & Jimmy for me, i already have a mini shrine to them, but would love a nice snooker room like Andrew's now got to put them in.

Or maybe some nice family photos i'd have some of my nan & grandad in there for sure ( in mine not yours lol )

Could always go for the dog snooker prints you see everywhere lol, never been sure what there all about really.

Comment

I bought this canvas of Alex a while ago, i personally would get a wall size version of it

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231957056387
                          I bought 9 of these pics the other week

Comment

Snooker room / garden room

that's deadly jrc

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Blackout blinds are up and now much better in daytime. Thanks Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X