No announcement yet.

Scared of flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beloved Scholar Junaid Jamshaid Died last night in the plane Crash,,,I am also feeling scared of flying

Comment

Not sure how to put these you tube vids on like Byrom but this is my current favourite turbulence clip

https://youtu.be/41-raFIg2kg
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Never have flown, never will. Every machine I've ever been involved with has gone wrong, and at 30,000 feet there's no pulling over to the hard shoulder, it's curtains.

But seeing as all ocean liners have to have lifeboats and military aircraft ejector seats and parachutes, why can't civil airliners have the same.
        I saw a docu once about an air crash in Japan where the plane lost all it's hydraulics and couldn't steer or climb to avoid the range of mountains it was flying into. The passengers were told and they all made peace with their god and died in the resulting crash. Now if they'd all had a parachute then they could have lined up and bailed out.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
          Never have flown, never will. Every machine I've ever been involved with has gone wrong, and at 30,000 feet there's no pulling over to the hard shoulder, it's curtains.

But seeing as all ocean liners have to have lifeboats and military aircraft ejector seats and parachutes, why can't civil airliners have the same.
          I saw a docu once about an air crash in Japan where the plane lost all it's hydraulics and couldn't steer or climb to avoid the range of mountains it was flying into. The passengers were told and they all made peace with their god and died in the resulting crash. Now if they'd all had a parachute then they could have lined up and bailed out.
          Because jumping out of a plane at the altitude and speed a jetliner cruises at is equally as fatal as ploughing into a mountain, just the pressure change when the door opens would probably knock half the people on the plane out. There's also close to bugger all oxygen up there.

Comment

Working...
          X