Atrocities in the Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to keep politics out of the KODI thread

Damn the BBC and their anti-Israel bias! http://honestreporting.com/the-2015-...y-the-bbc-won/

Damn the BBC and their pro-Israel bias! http://www.thecanary.co/2015/12/15/b...bias-worrying/

Comment

I think the BBC is culpable, although it provides right wing left wing analysis it's certainly western biassed. Readers should read the RT for abit of balance at least. The latest story that should leave you shaking your head is the Russian-Turkish ceasefire, all the BBC went on about was the weakening US involvement in the region because of it. Not bothered about the ceasefire, more interested in the continued arselicking of the US. It's the way the UK is going, trying to emulate a powerful country whilst we are small time. I think it's time to be like other European countries like Austria rather than lick an arsehole.

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
        I think it's time to be like other European countries like Austria rather than lick an arsehole.
        They don't sell arms though do they, but they buy them. The way I see it is this, if the people in the middle east don't have an iron hand ruling them then it's free form murder all round. You get the leaders you deserve.
        The majority simply need to keep their heads down and get on with living a good life with family and friends rather than striving to achieve and leaving their mark, then the dictators will leave you alone. If you look like being a threat to their power then they will deal with you.
        One day they will die just like everybody else does.

The real power lies with the submissives who do their leaders bidding, that's the mindset that needs to be studied and possibly altered. "No sir! that's murder" is the way forward.

Comment

Working...
        X