No announcement yet.

Las Vegas shooting tragedy !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is onnly 1person who new what was going on out there and he is no longer here to answer for his cowardly act just try remember all good memories of them Raymon and keep your chin up
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      Many thanks for your support and kind words !!
      I appreciate it.

Sorry, abit late with my response. was trying to figure out what the hell happened out there.
      Good to have you back. When crazy stuff like this happens in our world, it's good to have our "trivial pursuit " of snooker to occupy our minds and bring some relief and escape. 😉
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
        Good to have you back. When crazy stuff like this happens in our world, it's good to have our "trivial pursuit " of snooker to occupy our minds and bring some relief and escape. ��
        Lol , fair point !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
          There is onnly 1person who new what was going on out there and he is no longer here to answer for his cowardly act just try remember all good memories of them Raymon and keep your chin up
          did'nt have many memories with them tbh. she was born and raised in U.S. I met her just twice. makes no diff though. It's always sad to see this stuff happens to bunch of innocent people. Small world !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
            Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Ramon, sad to hear your news.
            A colleague is holidaying in LV and was walking past the Mandalay hotel for a stroll down the strip as it started.
            I hope he's okey.
            Yes he is
            He was walking with his elderly dad literally under the hotel and probably not in the line of fire.
            The thing is they originally booked to do california and a driving holiday up the Pacific highway but because of the forest fires they changed to Las Vegas...

They are now back in the UK

Our prayers are for your family, take care, family first!
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
            X