Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games: Post Requirement

Hi,

Just wondering why the Post Requirement for the games has gone upto 50? and why does my post count decrease sometimes?

Hi Phired,

The games requirement has gone upto 50 to stop people from signing up and playing games. The games section has been added for members who have contibuted their snooker knowledge to the forums. It is is snooker forum afterall!!

We have run our daily database clean out today, which removes any duplicate posts, you may have had some, alternatively a moderator may have removed some of your posts, but they should have contacted you with the reason if they have.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply While your here... just wondering if you could expliain the points and rep power to me?

Comment

Well the points feature has just been added, I will explain this to all users when full completed, basically it allows you to buy extra features to make your experience here better. Your rep power is changed when a user gives you good or bad reputaion, eg if you post a very usefull comment, someone should rate that post and give you better rep power.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Suppose I'd better get posting if I wanna play the games then!

Comment

Working...
            X