Footie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footie

What's gonna happen next year in the Premiership? Will Chelsea buy all remaining world class players, will Arsenal recover, have Man U lost too much ground..... are those the only 3 contenders? Will Roman get on the wrong plane and end up in Russia to be arrested!
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Football, now I have heard of this game it has only one ball not 22 Ahh yeah now that must be really hard

Comment

After years of supporting a team that literally were bad for your health with all the ups and downs, they finally seem to have the stability i craved soooooooo much.

So heres what will happen next season:
      Chelsea will indeed buy all remaining quality players, even if it means you'll see Gerrard being reduced to tea-boy.

Arsenal and Man Utd will fight bitterly, passionately, and with every last ounce of strength in their bodies........For 2nd place!

.......And Ambramovich.....sorry Sir Ambramovich The Great O.B.E (Our Blue Emperor) Will continue to legally and morally amass an even greater fortune with which to continue Chelsea's reign of supremecy.

Comment

Who do you support again?

Comment

Brentford

Comment

fc bayern münchen will win the champions league next year

Comment

This is a forum for serious discussion Rallick, I suggest you submit that comment to a jokespage

Comment

Originally Posted by ChelseaFC
                Brentford
                jaja, very serious i see

Comment

Working...
                X