Big Brother 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 2005

For whoever's gonna tune into the cracking TV that is BB, use this thread to tell us all the goss, the news, the pix, the fun, the scripts, "Wad u gonna dooo, wad u gonna dooo" etc, Dermot is a God, he bedder be doin BBLB this year. 24 contestants above each other taking 12 hour shifts for non-stop coverage - Ding Dong! The don't even know about each other?? WTF! free to air on you STB too - bargain; cancel the NTL subscription!!!

LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Take it your a fan then?? LOL

Comment

Originally Posted by reverse_side
      For whoever's gonna tune into the cracking TV that is BB, use this thread to tell us all the goss, the news, the pix, the fun, the scripts, "Wad u gonna dooo, wad u gonna dooo" etc, Dermot is a God, he bedder be doin BBLB this year. 24 contestants above each other taking 12 hour shifts for non-stop coverage - Ding Dong! The don't even know about each other?? WTF! free to air on you STB too - bargain; cancel the NTL subscription!!!

LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC
      you saddo. will this be as good as celebrity wrestling or celebrity love island.

BURN REALITY TV!!!!!!! it's not reality at all

Comment

Ok we'll keep you informed mate.

Day 1 : Some freaks got together, had a few drinks, said "Oh my god" quite a bit and went to sleep.

Day 2 : Somebody got up at 8am and said "Oh my god" quite a bit while cleaning a kitchen, later he took a shower and was joined by the others in the garden, where they had a few drinks and said "Oh my god" quite a bit.

Day 3 : Oh my god you will not believe what happened today, Big brother set them a task. If they succeeded they could win some drinks. They did succeed and thus had a few drinks, somebody did say "Oh my god" but it wasn't as widespread as I would've liked.

Come on people, if you want to hear the opinionated rants of a bunch of morons then join a forum or something

Comment

oh my god!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by ChelseaFC
            Ok we'll keep you informed mate.

Day 1 : Some freaks got together, had a few drinks, said "Oh my god" quite a bit and went to sleep.

Day 2 : Somebody got up at 8am and said "Oh my god" quite a bit while cleaning a kitchen, later he took a shower and was joined by the others in the garden, where they had a few drinks and said "Oh my god" quite a bit.

Day 3 : Oh my god you will not believe what happened today, Big brother set them a task. If they succeeded they could win some drinks. They did succeed and thus had a few drinks, somebody did say "Oh my god" but it wasn't as widespread as I would've liked.

Come on people, if you want to hear the opinionated rants of a bunch of morons then join a forum or something
            it sounds very interesting, i missed it as i was boiling my head
            insteadof watching it

Comment

Big Brother is class. I hope that Vanessa gets voted out this week, she's such a twa*

Comment

Unfortunately my bird (yes i said bird, i love bigotry), is a massive fan of big brother. Consequently i have to watch it or i don't spend any time with her, isn't love great.

This year though they have scraped the barrel, where the hell do they get these people from? Oh thats right they took all the dumb little chav's that hang outside my local kebab shop, and shoved them in a house with some trumped up little tory, and an Italian that cant stop saying "at the end of the day". Well mate i wish it was the end of the day then you'd be sleeping and i wouldn't have to listen to your drivel.
                Science? science? E=MC2 is an equation not a rapper, go back to that oh so horrible ghetto, Soweto? no, the back streets of Rio? no worse than that Leeds ffs.
                Maxwell the "geezer" likes to be called that to avoid the confusion surrounding his tits, yeah mate man-breasts are "off da hook".
                Lesley, last seen pulling hair on 'street crime uk', you're bi-curious? Keep the options open love your going to need them.
                Sam, Jack Nickelsons dirty secret. Craig, gay and a hairdresser, wow original. Kamal, Frodo's bit on the side. Mikosi, last seen on a poster in a blaxploitation film circa 1972. Saskia, two words for you darling, three and page. Vanessa, the human equivelent of a tumbleweed, and Derek, Margaret Thatchers speech writer, need i say more? Anthony, who's skin is somewhere between tango and Gloria Hunneford on the orangey scale.

Why do they always put in societies dregs? Why does there have to be at least 2 homosexuals and 2 who are 'curious'? For the love of god why put students in?

And after all this, after all the hype, all the entrants, all the hours, if anything REMOTELY interesting happens the live feed will be cut...................but of course the DVD will be out for christmas.

Comment

Working...
                X