Quantum of Solace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum of Solace

The next bond movie, Quantum Of Solace has already released in the UK last week. I am sure lots of members on here must have watched it....how was it?

I am going to watch it this sunday and I am already excited!

Looks like I am the only one interested and excited about this movie...over 12 hours and not a single reply...
    Last edited by RaNeN; 7 November 2008, 01:54 AM. Reason: update
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Opens here in Canada on Nov. 14.
    I will be standing in line expectantly.
    Smiling.

Noel

Comment

I'm going tomorrow, following it up with a game of poker with some mates and then maybe the boxing. Should be a good day, wife might not agree though!
      If the boxing only starts a 4 in the morning here I might not bother.

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford View Post
        I'm going tomorrow, following it up with a game of poker with some mates and then maybe the boxing. Should be a good day, wife might not agree though!
        What boxing mate?

=o)

Noel

Comment

Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jones Jr ???

=o)

Noel

Comment

Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jones Jr ???

=o)

Noel

Comment

Just got back from seeing it. It was brilliant. Much faster,more violent,more stylish and more intelligent than usual.
              Last edited by adrift; 7 November 2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by adrift View Post
                Just got back from seeing it. It was brilliant. Much faster,more violent,more stylish and more complex than usual.
                YES!

=o)

Noel

Comment

I think it wasnt as good as CR. It was also the shortest bond film ever.
                  "Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

Comment

Answering your own question I like it!

Comment

Bond lost most of his charme for me when they changed his image. Now the movies are just common action movies, nothing special about them.
                      Even if the earlier ones didn't really depicture him like in the books (too playfull), now I think they have moved away even further from the original by robbing him of all class.
                      I'll probably watch it anyway, like all the other ones, but no one else in my surrounding seems to be interested. I guess Bond is just not a big thing anymore.
                      Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

its good not great but good.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I'm not sure about it.
                          It's good and I like the harder edge kind of more like the books (the invisable cars and expolding socks were getting too much).
                          There is a lack of charm though and Danial Craig isn't swarve enough.

Comment

Perhaps not a typical Bond film but still a spectacular one and worthwhile to watch, I really like it.
                            All tickets were sold out anyway and this movie will generate a lot of $...
                            I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

I liked it. The campiness has been toned down, so there's no jumping over crocodiles or wacky car chases anymore. While those moments were always fun, it was time to move on. It's still a Bond film, with mouth watering locations, hot babes and great stunts, with the emphasis on realism. Only the climax was a bit disappointing. We don't see the bad guys punched up enough and Bond escaping near death
                              sigpic
                              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

Working...
                              X