ES player in different countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES player in different countries

I'd like to sign up for the ES player, but I am not quite sure how they handle log ins from different countries. When I try go to the ES player website on e.g. the UK page, they redirect me to the French one (due to my IP I presume). I have an address and credit card in France, so I could just sign up there, but could I then 1. also sign in from other countries and 2. get commentary in another language? It should be possible to check point 2 with an existing account, maybe someone knows or could try?
    Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

And I find it rather off-putting that it works only with Internet Explorer. (Or at least that's the message I got when I tried to subscribe...) Meaning all Mac and Linux users are excluded from it.

"Abus de position dominante" and markets tying? I will look into it.
    Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
    http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

Originally Posted by Monique View Post
      And I find it rather off-putting that it works only with Internet Explorer. (Or at least that's the message I got when I tried to subscribe...) Meaning all Mac and Linux users are excluded from it.

"Abus de position dominante" and markets tying? I will look into it.
      Mon, I watch it in Firefox, at least it's working... but you need WMP to watch it.

As for the original question, I can get only to English (international) version of commentary, no matter which country Eurosport site I use to log in.
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness View Post
        As for the original question, I can get only to English (international) version of commentary, no matter which country Eurosport site I use to log in.
        Well, English would be OK, I am just afraid to be stuck with French commentary Did you get your account on the British site?
        Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ekphantos View Post
          Well, English would be OK, I am just afraid to be stuck with French commentary Did you get your account on the British site?
          Yes, on UK site (or international, I don't remember it exactly now)
          ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Working...
          X