Look-a-like Mark Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look-a-like Mark Williams

Found this guitar player on youtube. I don't really like the song but that was not the thing I noticed. Do you guys think he's quite like Mark Williams? I think that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRahp...eature=related
    #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Fine player. and he look like mark williams

Comment

Lol - I'm not convinced that ISN'T Mark Willaims!!

Comment

The guitar player is right handed...

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
          The guitar player is right handed...
          Yeah, you've right. I didn't noticed that, but Mark maybe playes the guitar with his right hand. Who knows? It was the appearance I was suggesting on...
          #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
            Of course it's not Mark but you can't say that he's NOT like him because you have to admit that he's face is very like Mark's.

Comment

Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
              I was thinking that you know him .?
              Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
              Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
              X