TSF Banned member of the year 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by RaNeN View Post
    Mugello! He was one guy who never gave up....very persistent!
    I vote for Mugello too....for the same reason...very persistent fellow indeed.
    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

I vote for all those that made me laugh with their outrageous comments:
      can't remember all of them but, Wity, Fist, Cave, Mugello, Seifer etc etc. some of them really cheered me up when I read their posts !
      Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

I vote for the boss because anyone with balls enough to ban him is one gutsy guy <hug>

Comment

Originally Posted by Valderie View Post
          I vote for all those that made me laugh with their outrageous comments:
          can't remember all of them but, Wity, Fist, Cave, Mugello, Seifer etc etc. some of them really cheered me up when I read their posts !
          You can only vote once Valderie, you will have to choose 1
          2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

All we want for xmas is the chance to ring the ferrets miserable neck and stuff him like a turkey for dinner.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE [/QUOTE]

so... potted... if u manage... invite me round cos for the 1st time im on my own and its lookin like fish finger butties!!!

turkey would be grand!

Comment

sorry... i was meaning to vote... wity!

Comment

lol..what a thread..
                WEll ...Witty...ppl speak ab you..youre famous..Shame i wasnt around for a good while so i missed a lot it seems.
                Ma vote goes to Mugello...funny he was..and as someone said already...he never gave up.
                "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Did we ever confirm that Mugello = cheebai?
                  "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

Wity and Mugello tied at 4 each. Come on folks, show yer support.
                    "We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo

Comment

Signal Fire aka CaveBadSeed aka SeiferAlmasy aka FistofFury aka a few others! The posts he wrote during the 08 WC were the weirdest I've ever seen. The PM's he sent were the nastiest I've ever received.

This quote "he is playing psychological mind-games with Maguire, lulling him into a false sense of security, before he takes him apart with a string of big breaks" which he wrote when Hamilton was 8-1 down always make me

He's got my vote, that's for sure!

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                        Signal Fire aka CaveBadSeed aka SeiferAlmasy aka FistofFury aka a few others! The posts he wrote during the 08 WC were the weirdest I've ever seen. The PM's he sent were the nastiest I've ever received.

This quote "he is playing psychological mind-games with Maguire, lulling him into a false sense of security, before he takes him apart with a string of big breaks" which he wrote when Hamilton was 8-1 down always make me

He's got my vote, that's for sure!
                        this is a message from SeiferAlmasy aka FistofFury

"seifer says to tell hedgeland, he has only ever been seifer almasy and fist of fury when posting here. He has never been a long term member under any other name. He has never been cave dude or signal fire. His latest name was banned after he stayed on 0 posts advertising his new forum here. He says Merry christmas to most of TSF, especially valerdie"

and i know hes saying the truth..

Comment

I think Fist of Fury is mixed up with Frame and Fortune, who used to be SF and CBS and janverhaas at the same time

Still, Mugello-Dingshot-Dingverhaas-Nardiello-iwasbanned5times-etcetcetc, is the one I vote for. He was funny, but earned his bans fair As did most of other banned users IMHO.
                          ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness View Post
                            I think Fist of Fury is mixed up with Frame and Fortune, who used to be SF and CBS and janverhaas at the same time

Still, Mugello-Dingshot-Dingverhaas-Nardiello-iwasbanned5times-etcetcetc, is the one I vote for. He was funny, but earned his bans fair As did most of other banned users IMHO.
                            believe me fist of fury and frame and fortune are swarn enemies on any forum lol

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
                              believe me fist of fury and frame and fortune are swarn enemies on any forum lol
                              And you and fist of fury are swarn best of friends on every forum :snooker:

Comment

cruci you haven't counted Hege's vote for Signal Fire/CaveBadSeed and Wity's vote for his son Linthouse.
                                "We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo

Comment

Working...
                                X