Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One way to ruin a cue.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One way to ruin a cue.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JOHN-PARRI...item2a44b8fd12

    Never heard of this before, has anyone??? Crazy!!!

  • #2
    See it all the time with old cues, if there's no cue doctor around drill some holes and melt some lead!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Comment


    • #3
      Getting some lead tape and wrapping it around the balance point and covering with tape works just fine to check out increased weight BEFORE the cue gets drilled out

      Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

      Comment


      • #4
        Seems crazy to just drill holes! Completely ruined look and value of the cue, unless you want to take your pet woodworm out for a frame.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by justf View Post
          Seems crazy to just drill holes! Completely ruined look and value of the cue, unless you want to take your pet woodworm out for a frame.
          Some people don't give a monkeys about looks or value, heard a few people say Alex Higgins used to do stuff like this all the time - if you won a world championship I doubt you'd care.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Old cue collector --
          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Comment


          • #6
            he must be out of his mind if that's a real JP cue.
            current bid is £1.31, I'll make it £2.31 and see if I can win the bid. at the very least, it is still worth if I can have another JP badge for collection.
            haha, what a mess though!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              One way to ruin a cue.

              come on lads its a cue not the mona lisa its for playing with not wxxxxxg over

              Comment


              • #8
                the fact it has had "alot of money spent on adjustments" doesn't make it more valuable

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                  Some people don't give a monkeys about looks or value, heard a few people say Alex Higgins used to do stuff like this all the time - if you won a world championship I doubt you'd care.
                  Doubt this guy won any world championships tho! Maybe a alcoholic like the hurricane to do that to a cue tho!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by golferson123 View Post
                    come on lads its a cue not the mona lisa its for playing with not wxxxxxg over
                    please don't tell me you have w****d over the Mona Lisa

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Leo View Post
                      please don't tell me you have w****d over the Mona Lisa
                      Lol, maybe a portrait of the queen!lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        One way to ruin a cue.

                        better than knocking one off over a cue

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by golferson123 View Post
                          better than knocking one off over a cue
                          have to agree with that

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Leo View Post
                            please don't tell me you have w****d over the Mona Lisa
                            it is a pretty special painting!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ADR147 View Post
                              it is a pretty special painting!
                              when I last went to the louvre in the early 90's someone had nicked the damn thing,so never see the sexy pic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X