Please HELP ME VALUE

http://tinypic.com/r/2rpd9p4/9

http://tinypic.com/r/2yxqeqh/9

http://tinypic.com/r/23kpwm1/9

THANK YOU

Comment

• What are the specs ?
        Here are pics
        Last edited by jrc750; 13 July 2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• I dont know what the specs are..... how do i find out? Please help me

Comment

• Yep , that’s a better picture . Have you got the specs of the cue .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• No sorry i dont know what the specs are, i used to know before i stopped using it.... do you know when this cue is from?

Comment

• Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
                I dont know what the specs are..... how do i find out? Please help me
                Is this your cue that you have had for some time or have you just got it ?

Thought you would know the specs of your own cue .

Tip size .......?

Length of cue............?

Comment

• Its my cue that was given to me by my dad, but i have only played with it a few times when he first gave it but after that its just been collecting DUST

Comment

• Ok . Well if you want to get a top price you will need to work out the specs .

Comment

• How do i do that? Is there somewer i can take to find these things out.
                      What do you mean by top price? I dont even know how much the cue is worth? £50 £100 £200 £500!!!! Dont have a CLUE

Comment

• Read my previous post , it’s worth a lot more than that .

Where do you live ? And we may well be able to give you details of a local cuemaker . If it hasn’t been played with for a long while , I would take it to a cuemaker and get him to re finish ( clean it up ) , which would make it more appealing to potential buyers and he would be able to tell you the specs .

Comment

• Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
                          How do i do that? Is there somewer i can take to find these things out.
                          What do you mean by top price? I dont even know how much the cue is worth? £50 £100 £200 £500!!!! Dont have a CLUE
                          Whereabouts are you ? have you not got a tape measure to find out the length and tip diameter, and some kitchen scales to find out the weight ?
                          Do you not have a snooker club nearby ? maybe you could go and ask someone there

Comment

• OMG thank you SOOOO MUCH.....
                            I live near in LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET...
                            Just measured the cue its 57’ and bottom part is 17 and a half and the top is 39 and a half.
                            The tip maybe about 8mm or 8.5mm but cant be too sure im guess as its seems quite small.
                            Its a 3/4 joint cue
                            I dont know how much it weighs... actually i’ll try put the cue on a scale and lets see

Comment

• Just tried weighing but no Luck.....
                              Its too light for my bathroom scale and my kitchen scale is one of the bowl scales so its doesnt sit wwell
                              So its never accurate

Comment

• Nearest guy to you would be Ninja Cues in Tottenham. He comes on here quite a lot , so hopefully he will see this post . He will be able to re finish the cue for you .

Comment

Working...
                                X