Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s not the same spec apart from the design.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      It’s not the same spec apart from the design.
      any clue about real spec ? i'm curious

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
        Far as i remember the numbers of the cues were never disclosed, near sure it was 8 cues. Pretty sure he said he contacted the owners to let them know, wether that actually happened or not is anyone's guess.
        that is how I recall it, and pretty sure they were very low numbers, no where near 100

I recall having an email discussion with Jason at the time; I wanted 011, he said no problem, he forgot and did it for someone else; I then said can I have 100, he said no problem; ha!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
          any clue about real spec ? i'm curious
          9.4mm/18.something oz/58 something “

Comment

• Ricky Walden’s Ultimate selling on eBay https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F143017991516
            VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
            Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
            Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
            Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Anyone know what the small holes on the joint collar are on this cue? It's bugging me now, as is the worst description of something someone "actually wants to sell"! (And is paying to do so) I've ever seen, and while I'm at it, the bobbly pink sweatshirt.....really?
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Piece-S...990d%7Ciid%3A1
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                Anyone know what the small holes on the joint collar are on this cue? It's bugging me now, as is the worst description of something someone "actually wants to sell"! (And is paying to do so) I've ever seen, and while I'm at it, the bobbly pink sweatshirt.....really?
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Piece-S...990d%7Ciid%3A1
                It's a quick release joint, barely a few degrees required, what you do is line up the holes then twist.
                Cue Craft cue i believe

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  It's a quick release joint, barely a few degrees required, what you do is line up the holes then twist.
                  Cue Craft cue i believe
                  Is it the same as a 1 klik joint?

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                    Is it the same as a 1 klik joint?
                    Not sure what 1 Klik look like to be honest, but here is a pic of this joint we are talking about, hope you can see that the threads are ground off on 2 sides

Comment

Not sure what 1 Klik look like to be honest, but here is a pic of this joint we are talking about, hope you can see that the threads are ground off on 2 sides
                      Thanks. I had seen the 1 klik joint in a video somewhere, can’t recall where. In that video the cue is turned next to nothing and the shaft/butt lock perfectly.

Comment

Cue Craft cue i believe
                        Thanks jrc.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Thanks jrc.
                          No problem, with your Cue Craft avatar i thought you would of seen these before ?

Comment

No problem, with your Cue Craft avatar i thought you would of seen these before ?
                            Lol, I'm not a cue craft fan, just liked the fact I could change it to something that suited me. A Crafty git...
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Lol, I'm not a cue craft fan, just liked the fact I could change it to something that suited me. A Crafty git...
                              Ahh i see

Comment

Found a pic of the 1 klik joint:

https://ibb.co/gPP7qmx

Comment

Working...
                                X