X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You beat me to it Dean.

Comment

• I saw a Crawley book on ebay not that long a go and nearly ....
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I use a private club with 4 tables,each as it's own case of balls same as this case.

Comment

• with a full set of ivories that would be worth a lot, as it is maybe £50-£80.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-L-Sha...item1c55e2f640

Comment

• That looks great fun......would like to play on that .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• they used to have an L shaped table at a pub in Wakefield a few years back. Was loads of fun to play on.
                If memory serves me right im sure they used to have an octagonal table aswell

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  That looks great fun......would like to play on that .
                  Me to it looks class!
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• I had a do on a L shaped pool table and a 50 pence shaped one but the best buzz was once when I played on a normal type pool table well normal cept when lights went off it was actually a glow in the dark pool table which had luminous pockets balls and cues and was lit around the cushions - that was strange balls flashing in pockets leaving trailers like a firework going off.

Comment

• looks like the improved the concept since then though - found this

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        looks like the improved the concept since then though - found this

Couldn't play on that mate it looked terrible, i liked the other idea though with the luminous pockets
                        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Want a good laugh?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/pool-cue-...item1c5659ab8a

"This cue might well be worth much more" or a lot less.
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• I like the fact he is trying to sell it for that much and can't be asked to put a tip on it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                              I like the fact he is trying to sell it for that much and can't be asked to put a tip on it
                              For an extra $500 he will do it
                              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• What would this type of cue normally go for ?
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X