Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all i have to ask about preference between john parris classic and maximus ultimate
    plz help

Comment

• Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
      hi all i have to ask about preference between john parris classic and maximus ultimate
      plz help
      Maximus will be better cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Maximus will be better cue
        Thanks V much

Comment

hi all i have to ask about preference between john parris classic and maximus ultimate
          plz help
          These(Phoenix Cues) will be just as good as the mentioned above also! http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...4.html#SID=159 If it's a 3/4 plain ebony/classic shaft your after?
          Phoenix don't change the quality of shaft per price of cue only price goes up per many splices so shaft quality remains high no matter what cue you buy!....CNt speak highly enough of these cues and great prices!
          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
            These(Phoenix Cues) will be just as good as the mentioned above also! http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...4.html#SID=159 If it's a 3/4 plain ebony/classic shaft your after?
            Phoenix don't change the quality of shaft per price of cue only price goes up per many splices so shaft quality remains high no matter what cue you buy!....CNt speak highly enough of these cues and great prices!
            Looks Great..It's shaft quality is similar to Maximus Ultimate shaft?

Comment

Looks Great..It's shaft quality is similar to Maximus Ultimate shaft?
              I've 3 Maximus cues and 4 Phoenix cues and quality the same. My father has my old ebony 1 piece which is a cracking cue and for the price of a Maximus Ultimate you can get a nice case and extensions as well lol!!
              The only difference is that Maximus is promoted more with pro players like John Parris.
              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

• I now wait for Phoenix Cues to contact me to be there rep lol:biggrin-new::biggrin::cheerful:
                But seriously they are top cues from Thailand and seem to get the top ash...just check their collection out.
                Last edited by TooDark; 13 January 2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• How about this beauty, the description made me smile .......;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-C-E-Cust...8?roken=cUgayN

Comment

• Dear lord

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Will-Hunt-...kAAOSwImRYV~Tv

Comment

• Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
                      Fedia is definitely smoking the crack.

Reason for sale: If i keep this cue i will spent rest of my life in the snooker club which i don't want to do!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Fedia is definitely smoking the crack.

lol........does look a nice cue though to be fair

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                          lol........does look a nice cue though to be fair
                          I does but i'm pretty sure this originally sold for around the £500 mark. And this utter loon is looking more for it than he's priced Parris ultimate's for.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            I does but i'm pretty sure this originally sold for around the £500 mark. And this utter loon is looking more for it than he's priced Parris ultimate's for.
                            Yes I was ignoring the price just looking at the cue on its own merits.

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                              How about this beauty, the description made me smile .......;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-C-E-Cust...8?roken=cUgayN
                              WOW WOW WOW HAHAHAAA. Thats gotta be in the top 3 .... good find

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                                WOW WOW WOW HAHAHAAA. Thats gotta be in the top 3 .... good find
                                lol........loved the bit where he said about you know if you've played a good shot or a bad shot straight away, my mate's cue gives him the same feedback when he misses he chucks it from one end of the room to the other......;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X