This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    lol........loved the bit where he said about you know if you've played a good shot or a bad shot straight away, my mate's cue gives him the same feedback when he misses he chucks it from one end of the room to the other......;-)
    Bloody hell yes, its just comedy gold all around. The audacity in itself deserves for him to sell it.
    Its one of those ads where you want to send him a message giving him a piece of your mind !!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
      Bloody hell yes, its just comedy gold all around. The audacity in itself deserves for him to sell it.
      Its one of those ads where you want to send him a message giving him a piece of your mind !!!
      he does describe lacquer/varnish well & in a very positive way.........a shiny coat over the top.....loved that.......lol
      Last edited by CueAntW147; 14 January 2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
        he does describe lacquer/varnish well & in a very positive way.........a shiny coat over the top.....loved that.........lol
        Hahahaha, this guy would attempt to sell oil to the Arabs

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          Hahahaha, this guy would attempt to sell oil to the Arabs
          And this bit "A1 as we say in the game".......... thought that was a motorway ....lol
          Last edited by CueAntW147; 14 January 2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
            my old cue
            nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADW147CUEMAN View Post
              my old cue
              And how much did you sell it for ?

Comment

• 3500 mark for a cue ??

bloody ambulance chaser !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                  I does but i'm pretty sure this originally sold for around the £500 mark. And this utter loon is looking more for it than he's priced Parris ultimate's for.
                  i bort it directly from Will privately for £620 delivered with all the trimmings brand new and Andrie has it now who is selling it for 3.5k

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    And how much did you sell it for ?
                    £500 and a Mike Wooldridge vcm he had on for £1300 you may have seen it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                      3500 mark for a cue ??

bloody ambulance chaser !!!!!!!!!
                      Ramon my friend how are you lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADW147CUEMAN View Post
                        Ramon my friend how are you lol
                        drunk.
                        gonna take off, catch ya later on facebook . gotta feeling that one of those samurais are watching us.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                          drunk.
                          gonna take off, catch ya later on facebook . gotta feeling that one of those samurais are watching us.
                          lol :distracted:

Comment

• Hi guys, How much do you think I would be able to get for a John Parris Superior (red glue) with a mini butt, long extension and a 3/4 peradon leather case? Specs of the cue are 57" length, 9.5mm tip, 18" balance point, 30mm butt.

Comment

• Just spotted this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/john-parri...3D192082585949

The seller has it listed else where as " Its original shaft is a bit of an unknown but think it dates from the 80's and is top british cue maker quality. The reason i say this is that it was unbadged and had a round butt unshanfered. If this gives anyone a clue please say." On eBay he has it listed as a Burroughes and Watts original cue, I have a suspicion he's lying just to get the price up, what do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally Posted by dom979 View Post
                                Just spotted this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/john-parri...3D192082585949

The seller has it listed else where as " Its original shaft is a bit of an unknown but think it dates from the 80's and is top british cue maker quality. The reason i say this is that it was unbadged and had a round butt unshanfered. If this gives anyone a clue please say." On eBay he has it listed as a Burroughes and Watts original cue, I have a suspicion he's lying just to get the price up, what do you guys think?
                                I think it is very odd that it is already at £225!
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X