X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja.cues
    replied
    Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
    Probably the same bloke I sold my burwat champ to and 5 weeks later it was back on eBay with 3" taken off it and no ferrule. Definitely didn't lost money by doing that.
    He doesn't do them himself, I will give him that but does the same thing to all the cues he gets.
    He gets someone to do them properly but still taking a cue down that short, devalues it big time.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
    hi guys I'm Back again....

apologies

I think I will sell the Cue as it is without doing any work on it at all..

I have had offers on Ebay but these people are just not Genuine and not even from UK.... ones from Australia and the others from Hong kong,

if any one if Interested I will Take about £750 for the cue I guess nothing much I can do....

really want to get rid of it as I am having a clear our and need all my Junk gone

Thank You

Offers from china generally are genuine, that's where the majority of "rare" cues go.

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    hi guys I'm Back again....

apologies

I think I will sell the Cue as it is without doing any work on it at all..

I have had offers on Ebay but these people are just not Genuine and not even from UK.... ones from Australia and the others from Hong kong,

if any one if Interested I will Take about £750 for the cue I guess nothing much I can do....

really want to get rid of it as I am having a clear our and need all my Junk gone

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• mathias12
    replied
    Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
    What do people reckon to this, why is it advertised as having a screw on tip? Don't they normally sell for more than this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-B...AAAOSwmOdapQIf
    Been on eBay on and off for 6 months. Looks abit beaten. Go for 250+ for a decent one

Leave a comment:

• mathias12
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
    Could also have been cut down as I know a guy that is doing this with all the cues he buys.
    Uses them for a while then sells it and buys another one that he will have cut down to 56"....
    He is working his way through a lot of cues! N
    Probably the same bloke I sold my burwat champ to and 5 weeks later it was back on eBay with 3" taken off it and no ferrule. Definitely didn't lost money by doing that.

Leave a comment:

• mathias12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
    Could also have been cut down as I know a guy that is doing this with all the cues he buys.
    Uses them for a while then sells it and buys another one that he will have cut down to 56"....
    Well as long as he's happy devaluing every single cue then carry on, what an idiot

Leave a comment:

• Ninja.cues
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    replied
    Thanks, yh that might be the case. It could be a bargain if that's your cue length but it may well need some work done.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    the ferrule does seem to have been changed, maybe why it is short; a break to the end and reduced in length to fit a new ferrule?

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    replied
    Thanks Dean, I'm tempted to send him an offer. I see it's a little warped too. Surely it wouldn't have had a screw on tip originally, would you say that's a later modification? I've always wanted a Burwat cue, I don't really need one though haha.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    maybe cheap because (1) only 55.5" long and (2) was up for sale on ebay not that long ago

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    replied
    What do people reckon to this, why is it advertised as having a screw on tip? Don't they normally sell for more than this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-B...AAAOSwmOdapQIf

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    replied
    Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223051219172

I just don't understand. This jp ultimate. Ebony is not the best yet it costs probably 1.4k to buy.... Surely a top cue maker would make sure they are the highest quality?
    The link is to a John Parris Traditional.

Leave a comment:

• anish147
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Really, really honest listing . . .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Riley-h-S...wAAOSwrTVbSutx
    Credit to him, though at £5 I still think he's asking too much!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X