Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this look like the coutts badge and about 3-4" of front splice mated to a donor cue ?

or are my eyes playing up ( again )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dave-Cout...4AAOSwhfdaZMNk

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Does this look like the coutts badge and about 3-4" of front splice mated to a donor cue ?

or are my eyes playing up ( again )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dave-Cout...4AAOSwhfdaZMNk
      I think it's your eyes coupled with a dirty cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        I think it's your eyes coupled with a dirty cue
        You sure ? I need a day off, then .

Looks like a line straight across, near top of pic.

Coutts12.JPG

Comment

• During your day off Bill get your eyes tested its free in Scotland.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
            During your day off Bill get your eyes tested its free in Scotland.
            Andy, if you're telling me to get them tested, then I'm DEFINITELY getting them done.

Comment

• Spot on Bill you have reached rock bottom.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                And you get crap pics that you can't see and no specs supplied ! Sone people are clueless when trying to sell a cue
                He has a couple for sale. the other one says Robert personally made it for him. more likely Robert made it for anyone willing to pay for it be it from Tooting or his agents in the far east.

Looks like he's just walked in, grabbed a couple of cues from Robert and is chancing it on ebay for some quick profit. crossed my mind a few times but figured it'd only take one idiot trying to screw you over for all your effort to be wasted.

Nevertheless, I personally can't trust anyone who keeps an un-dressed bed

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                  He has a couple for sale. the other one says Robert personally made it for him. more likely Robert made it for anyone willing to pay for it be it from Tooting or his agents in the far east.

Looks like he's just walked in, grabbed a couple of cues from Robert and is chancing it on ebay for some quick profit. crossed my mind a few times but figured it'd only take one idiot trying to screw you over for all your effort to be wasted.

Nevertheless, I personally can't trust anyone who keeps an un-dressed bed
                  he had a very suspect looking parris cues which has just been taken off lol.

saw that new osborne he put up. probably a nice cue but definitely didnt have it made for him

Comment

• Yep, definitely didn’t get made for him as Robert doesn’t make a cue for no one these days even if you ask nicely.
                    He’s gone to Roberts workshop and bought a couple cues from a batch he’s making to send off to one of his client in China etc.
                    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-cue-...UAAOSwLgNaabiv

Badge is far enough from the base of the butt, not sure who Ken Henry is either.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-cue-...UAAOSwLgNaabiv

Badge is far enough from the base of the butt, not sure who Ken Henry is either.
                        "the great Ken Henry" no less!

is this another "Chinese google name" job?
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I was thinking the same. Hes got a few cues on there at the moment

Comment

• and still the same unmade bed!
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Haha i get what your on about now. God im slow. Must be his spare room ��

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stamford-....c100011.m1850

Don't see many 3/4 stamford cues around.

Comment

Working...
                                X