• Show
Clear All

• https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332658015264

Comment

• Not working for me ?
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

• very rare parish, one of the last made by John himself, great straight shooter

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
          very rare parish, one of the last made by John himself, great straight shooter
          Guy is deluded, i pointed out i'm selling a similar package that i can't get £600 for !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Guy is deluded, i pointed out i'm selling a similar package that i can't get £600 for !!
            I know but is yours one of the last made by John himself? a rare parish and a great straight shooter .........lol

Comment

I know but is yours one of the last made by John himself? a rare parish and a great straight shooter .........lol
              Maybe not lol, but at least i have better pics

Comment

Maybe not lol, but at least i have better pics
                Maybe yours could be the very last one that John got a splinter in his hand off whilst making it, if anyone pays the full asking price the splinter will be included

oh and instead of red glue some red blood will be still on the splinter ......lol
                Last edited by CueAntW147; 20 May 2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Maybe yours could be the very last one that John got a splinter in his hand off whilst making it, if anyone pays the full asking price the splinter will be included
                  Hmm and the bloodied plaster he used ?
                  Mine pots balls for fun around the black spot, damn i forgot to mention that in my ad
                  It will be criminal is someone falls for his ad and he gets even one bid !

Comment

Hmm and the bloodied plaster he used ?
                    Mine pots balls for fun around the black spot, damn i forgot to mention that in my ad
                    It will be criminal is someone falls for his ad and he gets even one bid !
                    I would need a photo of John removing the splinter with your cue also in the picture mate along with some DNA evidence...........lol

All the important things have been included in the listing apart from the spec, bidding starts at £750 so might be a struggle.
                    Last edited by CueAntW147; 20 May 2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• I did message him saying first off if anyone decides to bid £750 for a subpar £500 package then your in the money. Also personally if I was buying a £750 cue I would want better pictures and atleast the length, tip size and weight of cue lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
                        I did message him saying first off if anyone decides to bid £750 for a subpar £500 package then your in the money. Also personally if I was buying a £750 cue I would want better pictures and atleast the length, tip size and weight of cue lol.
                        His post cost is very reasonable though at £5.05, and i bet it would be included free at buy it now price.......lol

Comment

• He told me to get a life.

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...AAAOSwenlbAcwf

Hmmmmmm

Comment

• Cue for a giant

Comment

• Badge looks fine to me and being 61” long obviously been extended rosewood splices(ala Neil Robertson style) as standard Classic is 58”.
                                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X