X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anish147
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    That’s John Parris .........the most famous cuemaker there is ! But , I don’t believe that they will work on any cues other than their own . That’s why I recommended Ninja Cues .
    John Parris has refused to look at other cues in the past so I think your best bet is Ninja if you want a top guy to look at it.

I also live in Forrest Hill, but I'm not a professional maker, lol, but I can help you with specs if interested.

Better off trying Ninja, or, if you can make the drive - I think you should really go to Robert Osborne - who worked closely with Will Hunt for a few years - he will probably give you the exact date of the cue and he is one of the best cue makers in the owrld - based in Tooting:

http://www.robertosbornecues.com/

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    That’s John Parris .........the most famous cuemaker there is ! But , I don’t believe that they will work on any cues other than their own . That’s why I recommended Ninja Cues .

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    I found a place in forrest hill when i google cuemaker near me, they are open 10am tomorrow so was thinking of taking it there....
    Hopefully the person you recommended replies to me so i can go to them

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Nearest guy to you would be Ninja Cues in Tottenham. He comes on here quite a lot , so hopefully he will see this post . He will be able to re finish the cue for you .

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    Just tried weighing but no Luck.....
    Its too light for my bathroom scale and my kitchen scale is one of the bowl scales so its doesnt sit wwell
    So its never accurate

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    OMG thank you SOOOO MUCH.....
    I live near in LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET...
    Just measured the cue its 57’ and bottom part is 17 and a half and the top is 39 and a half.
    The tip maybe about 8mm or 8.5mm but cant be too sure im guess as its seems quite small.
    Its a 3/4 joint cue
    I dont know how much it weighs... actually i’ll try put the cue on a scale and lets see

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
    How do i do that? Is there somewer i can take to find these things out.
    What do you mean by top price? I dont even know how much the cue is worth? £50 £100 £200 £500!!!! Dont have a CLUE
    Whereabouts are you ? have you not got a tape measure to find out the length and tip diameter, and some kitchen scales to find out the weight ?
    Do you not have a snooker club nearby ? maybe you could go and ask someone there

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Read my previous post , it’s worth a lot more than that .

Where do you live ? And we may well be able to give you details of a local cuemaker . If it hasn’t been played with for a long while , I would take it to a cuemaker and get him to re finish ( clean it up ) , which would make it more appealing to potential buyers and he would be able to tell you the specs .

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    How do i do that? Is there somewer i can take to find these things out.
    What do you mean by top price? I dont even know how much the cue is worth? £50 £100 £200 £500!!!! Dont have a CLUE

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Ok . Well if you want to get a top price you will need to work out the specs .

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    Its my cue that was given to me by my dad, but i have only played with it a few times when he first gave it but after that its just been collecting DUST

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
    I dont know what the specs are..... how do i find out? Please help me
    Is this your cue that you have had for some time or have you just got it ?

Thought you would know the specs of your own cue .

Tip size .......?

Length of cue............?

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    No sorry i dont know what the specs are, i used to know before i stopped using it.... do you know when this cue is from?

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Yep , that’s a better picture . Have you got the specs of the cue .

Leave a comment:

• T4r3qu3
    replied
    I dont know what the specs are..... how do i find out? Please help me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X