Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, just . . WOW

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Antique-As...item4635823dee

I wonder if it is the famous bent cue in the Pink Panther movie with Peter Sellers :biggrin:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

He missed a trick here, this cue pots round corners

I reckon I could straighten that one to playable condition though

Comment

wonder what the balance point is...
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          I wonder if it is the famous bent cue in the Pink Panther movie with Peter Sellers :biggrin:
          My thoughts exactly.

Comment

if he gets any bids for that i will put my rex williams cue on there

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
              if he gets any bids for that i will put my rex williams cue on there
              I see the scam there. . I pay you, you send it, and it just flies right back to you. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

How much would Trevor White charge to straighten that and slap a few ebony splices on it? Would he do a % of cost on ebay deal? I'd love to play a league match with this. The tube he sends it in would be interesting or maybe he just writes the winners address on the cue?!
                Last edited by Master Blaster; 27 February 2015, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  Now that really would be worth buying!

Comment

it could be a flyer if i put it on ebay
                    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                    I see the scam there. . I pay you, you send it, and it just flies right back to you. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I think he left it in the car...

Comment

In the early '80,s Roger Bucknall who owned the original Barracuda co. made a cue which he bent into a complete circle and was used for the fun part of exhibitions by Jim Meadowcroft at the various Butlin sites. I saw him pot balls with it in the snooker room in Ayr. Brilliant. F.

Comment

Working...
                        X