Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butters & B&W added to ebay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Butters & B&W added to ebay

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3219687563...84.m1555.l2649

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3219687971...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Last edited by billabong; 6th January 2016, 11:29 PM.

  • #2
    2nd linky is no working

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
      2nd linky is no working
      Cheers John, should be fixed now . . .

      Comment


      • #4
        The second cue is a B&W billiards cue not burroughes &watts

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by grimreaper View Post
          The second cue is a B&W billiards cue not burroughes &watts
          Cheers GR, I noticed it, but it won't let me change any text in that box, so I've added a NOTE,

          and the main title, and pic of the badge do say B&W.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice cues Bill, strange delivery price though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bigandyg View Post
              Nice cues Bill, strange delivery price though.
              I always send them by tnt express, then put up the insurance to a middle ground ( more than the £50 but not full price ).

              Usually works out at about £17 ish. .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by billabong View Post
                I always send them by tnt express, then put up the insurance to a middle ground ( more than the £50 but not full price ).

                Usually works out at about £17 ish. .
                I've started a B&W post. Could you comment on it please, not sure about these cues. Maybe you could tell us more?
                http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...8-B-amp-W-Cues

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by barrywhite View Post
                  I've started a B&W post. Could you comment on it please, not sure about these cues. Maybe you could tell us more?
                  http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...8-B-amp-W-Cues
                  Not much I can say. Selling the cue for a technically challenged friend. It's a nice bit of maple, with even splices.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X