Craftsman Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftsman Cue

Good morning/afternoon lads. Does anyone know this seller? I want to buy this but I'm overseas. Also is it me or is the top collar on the joint way out of wack?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/snooker-c...AAAOSwLxBdIctP

I don't think the joint is an issue , I think that it is just the angle in the photo . And he only posts to the UK .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

https://www.greenbaize.com/product/t...59-18-7oz/

Comment

link above not working but greenbaize have a nice 59" Ton Praram III for £140 , think its machine spliced but nice bit of ash for the money

Comment

Would you go for this over anything else in that price range? Or pay a tad more for say, an ADR?

Comment

Originally Posted by hollowmoon View Post
            Would you go for this over anything else in that price range? Or pay a tad more for say, an ADR?
            Master Cue have a couple of hand spliced cue ranges for around £150. Probutt and Millenium. I'd chose a hand spliced Master Cue over a machine spliced Ton Praram.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

Master Cue have a couple of hand spliced cue ranges for around £150. Probutt and Millenium. I'd chose a hand spliced Master Cue over a machine spliced Ton Praram.
              thanks i'll check them out

Comment

Yep I remember looking at them before but I need 57"

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  I don't think the joint is an issue , I think that it is just the angle in the photo . And he only posts to the UK .
                  I thought it had to be the photo but it looks out a mile. Go figure.

Comment

Which country are you in Cuehead?
                    I'm asking because i also have a craftsman for sale, if you might be interested, if not, no problemo

Comment

Working...
                    X